KRCL Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Accounts Officer
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 28 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the konkanrailway.com/ recruitment 2022 page.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ konkanrailway.com/. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of konkanrailway.com/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Accounts Officer
Assistant Accounts Officer
-, Jammu, - Jammu & Kashmir
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy At Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Job Role||Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||07 Jul, 2022|
|Walkin Date||28 Jul, 2022|
Educational Qualification: CA
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Requirement of the candidates on fixed term contract basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, for the work related to Udhampur –Srinagar- Baramulla Rail Link (USBRL) Project, Jammu & Kashmir (U.T)
1. Position: Assistant Accounts Officer/Project
2. No of Posts: 02
3. Remuneration per month: Fixed Remuneration of Rs. 47,600/- Plus allowance of Rs.20,250 (Per Month)
4. Minimum Qualification: CA/CMA full time degree from recognized Institution / University.
5. Experience: Candidates must have minimum 02- years’ experience in Account Department of Central / State Govt / PSU’s / Reputed Private Companies for handling overall work related to Finance (Establishment)
6. Desirable: Preference shall be given to candidates having experience in handling overall work related to Finance (Establishment) in Railways / Metro Railway Projects / Any Reputed Private Companies.
7. Notification No. KR/HO/JK/P-R/07/2022 dated 06/07/2022
Age Limit: 40 years
1. The candidates shall arrive on time at the venue and get registered with the nominated KRCL official for the walk-in-interview as indicated.
2. The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification etc. All the eligible candidates will be first interviewed by a nominated Committee and the shortlist panel will be prepared. The shortlisted candidates who are found suitable will be engaged subject to found suitable in the prescribed Medical Examination.
3. The decision of the Nominated Committee will be final and binding.
How to Apply:
1. The details of Post, Date, time and place of walk-in interview is as follows: - Assistant Accounts Officer/Project -28/07/2022 reporting time @09:30 to 13.30hrs
2. Place: - USBRL Project Head Office, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Satyam Complex ,Marble Market, Extension-Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir (U.T). PIN- 180011.
3. Candidates should see the eligibility criteria and application format on the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link Recruitment -> Current Notification. Candidates should report directly for walk in interview along with one copy of application, prepared in the prescribed format as given at the above link.
4. Candidates should come for Walk-in-Interview along with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, etc.) and one set of attested copy of the same.
Published on: 07 July 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. The other Related Jobs Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Deputy General Manager - ( 1 Post) Posts
-, Navi Mumbai
|Last Date: 17 August 2022|
| Deputy FA - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 17 August 2022|
| Assistant Accounts Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28 July 2022|
| Deputy General Manager, Deputy FA and CAO - ( 2 Posts) Posts
-, Navi Mumbai
|Last Date: 28 June 2022|
| Director - ( Various Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 18 July 2022|
| Accounts Assistant, Assistant Account Officer - ( 4 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 25 April 2022|
| Protocol Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 19 April 2022|
| Assistant Engineer, Project Engineer, More Vacancies - ( 9 Posts) Posts
- Thane, Bhubaneswar - India Last Date: 15 March 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 9 Posts Konkan Railway Job Notification 2022 For Assistant Engineer
|Last Date: 15 March 2022|
| Chief Mechanical Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., 4th floor
|Last Date: 14 March 2022|
| Assistant Project Engineer - ( 4 Posts) Posts
- Raipur, Surat
|Last Date: 07 February 2022|
| Senior Technical Assistant - ( 10 Posts) Posts
- Raipur, Surat
|Last Date: 07 February 2022|
| Station Master - ( 3 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28 January 2022|
| Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 27 January 2022|
| Junior Technical Assistant - ( 18 Posts) Posts
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
|Last Date: 17 December 2021|
| Trainee Apprentices - ( 139 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 22 November 2021|
| Chief Personnel Officer - ( 01 Posts) Posts
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
|Last Date: 03 November 2021|
About Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment
About Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore. The 741-kilometre line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka States — a region of criss-crossing rivers, plunging valleys and mountains that soar into the clouds.
The Konkan is a coastal strip of land bounded by the Sahyadri hills on the east, and Arabian Sea on the west. It is a land where mythology breathes side by side with economic growth,a land with rich mineral resources, dense forest cover and a landscape fringed with paddy, coconut and mango trees. The formidable terrain to be conquered and the short construction period meant that the project could only be completed with the help of several technological innovations. Apart from setting a trend for other infrastructure projects in the country, the Konkan Railway provides concrete proof of the skills of Indian engineers, their discipline, team spirit and courage. But it is also a tribute to the unconquerable human spirit. Beyond the technical jargon, it was a leap of faith that made the long cherished dream of the people of the region possible.
The Konkan Railway has also in a way changed the lives of the Engineers and otherpeople associated with the project. For them it was the glory of overcoming all odds, and the satisfaction and pride that they have built something for posterity.
The completion of the Konkan Railway was a “tryst with destiny” for many people in the Konkan region, redeemed in the 50th year of the nation’s Independence. It is hence entirely fitting that the first train on the completed track was flagged off on January 26, 1998, Republic Day.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is a subsidiary of Indian Railways. The headquarter is located at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai. Konkan Railway station became fully operational on 26th January 1998. The anti-collision devices, the Sky Bus and RORO has been innovated by Konkan Railway Corporation. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) looks after the 760km stretch from Mumbai to Mangalore. KRCL is the forefront organisation for research and development of new technologies and concepts for Indian railways.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Company Secretary, Assistant Engineer (Civil Design), Junior Engineer, Chief Personnel Officer, Chief Public Relation Officer, Security, System Programmer, Photographer cum Videographer, Assistant Mechanical Engineer, Finance Advisor, Chief Account Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief Signal and Telecommunication Engineer, Chief Electrical Engineer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Law Degree (LLB) / Chartered Accountant (CA), BE/B.Tech (Civil), ME/M Tech (Structures), Three (03) years Technical Diploma in Computer Science /Electronics/ Computer Applications, 12th pass with Complete Photography course and sound knowledge of Computer Operations, Power Point Presentations, Auto Cad, Adobe Photo Shop, Graduate engineer (Mechanical), for a great career at Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Assistant Accounts Officer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Accounts Officer, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Accounts Officer: INR 47600(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Accounts Officer, Skills / Eligibility job at Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Jammu
What is Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Assistant Accounts Officer: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Assistant Accounts Officer: 2 Posts, is 28th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Accounts Officer, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th July, 2022
- National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare Invites Application for Senior Documentation Officer, Accountant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Invites Application for Program Coordinator Recruitment 2022
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- University of Kashmir Invites Application for Contractual Lecturer Recruitment 2022
- Unique Identification Authority of India Invites Application for Mobile And Web Application Full Stack Developer Recruitment 2022
- Central University of Punjab Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2022
- National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Invites Application for Dean, Director Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Medical Officer, Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology Invites Application for Research Associate/ Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (UBKV) Invites Application for Football Trainer/ Coach Recruitment 2022