Govt Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Meghalaya Public Service Commission. The other Related Jobs Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Meghalaya Public Service Commission
The Meghalaya Public Service Commission was constituted on 14th September 1972. The Commission comprises of a Chairman and four Members.
According to Article.315 of the Constitution of India, there shall be a Public Service Commission for each State. With the formation of the State of Meghalaya in 1971, the Meghalaya Public Service Commission came into existence on September 14th, 1972.
The first Office of the Commission was housed in the building of the Public works Department of Lower Lachumiere, Shillong -793001.
Owing to increase in the workload and staff members of the Commission the premises in the building of the Public work Department were found to be insufficient and very inconvenient. The Commission office was therefore shifted to the 1st floor of the House Shoe Building, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong-793001 in may, 1993.
The Role and Function of Public Service Commission have been specified in Article 320 of the Constitution of India - It shall be the duty of the Union and the State Public Service Commissions to conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the Union and the services of the State respectively; It shall also be the duty of the Union Public Service Commission, if requested by any two or more States so to do, to assist those States in framing and operating schemes of joint recruitment for any services for which candidates possessing special qualifications are required.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Assistant Analyst, Assistant Engineer (CEW).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Engineering (Civil), Graduate in Engineering (Electrical), Graduate in Engineering (Mechanical), M.Sc in Chemistry or B.Sc degree in Chemistry, B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in Civil Engineering for a great career at Meghalaya Public Service Commission.
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Invites Application for 250 Danger Building Worker Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Invites Application for 1358 Principal, PGT, CRT, PET Recruitment 2023
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Invites Application for 321 PGT, TGT Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 70 Technical Officer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Invites Application for 446 Senior Clerk, and Various Posts
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) Invites Application for 180 VBD Volunteer Recruitment 2023
- Pt B D Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for 153 Senior & Junior Surgeon Recruitment 2023
- Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) Invites Application for 140 Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023
- Deccan Education Society (DES) Invites Application for 137 Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Invites Application for 1178 Executive Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Invites Application for 608 Trade & Fresher Apprentice Recruitment 2023