Govt Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Meghalaya Public Service Commission. The other Related Jobs Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Meghalaya Civil Service - ( 30 Posts) Posts
1st floor, Horse Shoe Building
|Last Date: 11 March 2022|
About Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Meghalaya Public Service Commission
The Meghalaya Public Service Commission was constituted on 14th September 1972. The Commission comprises of a Chairman and four Members.
According to Article.315 of the Constitution of India, there shall be a Public Service Commission for each State. With the formation of the State of Meghalaya in 1971, the Meghalaya Public Service Commission came into existence on September 14th, 1972.
The first Office of the Commission was housed in the building of the Public works Department of Lower Lachumiere, Shillong -793001.
Owing to increase in the workload and staff members of the Commission the premises in the building of the Public work Department were found to be insufficient and very inconvenient. The Commission office was therefore shifted to the 1st floor of the House Shoe Building, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong-793001 in may, 1993.
The Role and Function of Public Service Commission have been specified in Article 320 of the Constitution of India - It shall be the duty of the Union and the State Public Service Commissions to conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the Union and the services of the State respectively; It shall also be the duty of the Union Public Service Commission, if requested by any two or more States so to do, to assist those States in framing and operating schemes of joint recruitment for any services for which candidates possessing special qualifications are required.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Assistant Analyst, Assistant Engineer (CEW).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Engineering (Civil), Graduate in Engineering (Electrical), Graduate in Engineering (Mechanical), M.Sc in Chemistry or B.Sc degree in Chemistry, B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in Civil Engineering for a great career at Meghalaya Public Service Commission.
- Indian Oil Corporation Invites Application for Security Chief Recruitment 2022
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Invites Application for 889 Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Invites Application for Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- KRISAT Invites Application for 15 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2022
- Malabar Cancer Centre Invites Application for 9 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for 8 Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Crafts Museum & Hastkala Academy Invites Application for Consultant, Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka Invites Application for 14 Temporary Faculty Recruitment 2022
- National Research Centre on Equines Invites Application for Skilled Labour Recruitment 2022
- Physical Research Laboratory Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Invites Application for 611 Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- High Court of Kerala Invites Application for Translator Recruitment 2022