Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2022 for Professor
Ministry of Railways Professor Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Professor in Ministry of Railways. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 29 September 2022. Candidates can check the latest Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2022 Professor Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/ recruitment 2022 page.
Ministry of Railways Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/. Ministry of Railways selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at . More details of www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Application For Employment
invites applications for recruitment of Professor
-, Nasik, - Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post Posts
|Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Ministry of Railways|
|Education Requirement||N, A|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||10 - 13 years|
|Posted on||16 Sep, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||29-09-2022|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Professor in Indian Railways.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Indian Railways
Step 2: Check the latest notification regarding the Indian Railways Recruitment 2022 on the website
Step 3: Read the instructions in the notification entirety before proceeding
Step 4: Apply or fill the application form before the last date
Published on: 17 September 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Railways Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ministry of Railways. The other Related Jobs Ministry of Railways Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Professor - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 29 September 2022|
| Junior Engineer, Chief Law Assistant, More Vacancies - ( 102 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 August 2022|
| Apprentice - ( 1659 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 01 August 2022|
| Junior Technical Associate - ( 17 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 18 July 2022|
| Sports Quota - (5 Posts) Posts
3rd Floor, No.5
|Last Date: 13 June 2022|
| - (5636 Posts) Posts
- Bongaigaon, Dibrugarh
|Last Date: 30 June 2022|
| Homeopathic Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Chittaranjan, Paschim Bardhaman
|Last Date: 17 May 2022|
| Apprentice - ( 1044 Posts) Posts
- Nagpur, New Delhi - India Last Date: 03 June 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1044 Posts Indian Railways Indian Railways Recruitment 2022 Details Company Indian Railways Job Role Apprentice Education Requirement Total Vacancy 1044 Posts Job Locations Nagpur
|Last Date: 03 June 2022|
| Editor - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Railway Board, Room NO. 211 (A)
|Last Date: 05 July 2022|
| Apprentice - ( 1033 Posts) Posts
DMR Office Complex, Near waltiar Gate
|Last Date: 24 May 2022|
| Assistant Programmer - ( 17 Posts) Posts
- New Delhi - Delhi Last Date: 21 June 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 17 Posts Ministry of Railways Job opening 2022 Ministry of Railways Job opening 2022 Recruitment 2022 Details Job Role Assistant Programmer Education Requirement Total Vacancy 17 Posts Job Locations New Delhi Age Limit 56 years Experience 10 - 15 years Salary Not Disclosed Posted on 25 Apr, 2022 Last Date To Apply 21 Jun
|Last Date: 21 June 2022|
| Goods Train Manager - ( 147 Posts) Posts
Club Road, Keshwapur
|Last Date: 25 April 2022|
| Registrar - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Rail Bhawan, New Delhi
|Last Date: 13 November 2021|
| Assistant Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 16 October 2021|
About Ministry of Railways Recruitment
About Ministry of Railways
The Ministry of Railways is a ministry responsible for the country's rail transport. The ministry operates the Indian Railways, an organisation that operates in rail transport and is headed by the Chairman Railway Board. Its headquarters is located at Rail Bhavan, New Delhi.
Ministry of Railways recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Staff Nurse, Health and Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent, Hemodialysis Technician, Cardiology Technician, Audiology Cum Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist, District Extension Educator, Dietician, Ophthalmic Technician Cum Optician, Male Field Worker, Dental Hygienist, Optometrist, Audiometry Technician, X Ray Technician, Cath Lab Technician, Senior Electrical Engineer, Dy General Manager (Operations), Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician, Joint General Manager (Mechanical), Constable (Various Discipline), Deputy Chief Officer (DCFO), Assistant General Manager/ Jr General Manager (Engineering), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Scientific Supervisor (Ergonomics/ Training), Lab Assistant (Mechanical), Additional Registrar, Chief Depot Material Superintendent.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc Chemistry + 1 year Diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector, (10+2) in Science with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy, Higher Secondary (10+2) and one year certificate course in ECG Technician, 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X Ray Technician/ Radio Diognosis Technology, Matriculation with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT), B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life Science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology, B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemo-dialysis, Higher Secondary (10+2) in Science and certificate course or Diploma in Cardiology Lab Investigations, B.Sc and Diploma in Audio & Speech Theraphy, 10+2 (with Science)Plus Diploma /Degree in Physiotherapy, Post Graduate in Sociology/ Social work/ Community Education, B.sc (Science Graduate) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietctics, B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician, 10+2 in science (with Chemistry and Biology), B.Sc. in Optometry or Diploma in Opthalmic Technician, B.Sc. and Diploma in Audio Therapy, 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X Ray Technician/ Radio Diagnosis Technology, B.Sc and Diploma from a reputed Cardiac Lab in Cardiac Professional Cath Lab work, 10th or ITI, Degree in law, for a great career at Ministry of Railways.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Professor: 1 Post Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Professor, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Professor: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Professor, Skills / Eligibility job at Ministry of Railways
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Nasik
What is Ministry of Railways Professor: 1 Post Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Ministry of Railways Professor: 1 Post Posts, is 29th September, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Professor, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th September, 2022
- Institute For Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 10 Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Invites Application for Deputy Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager/ Junior Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development Invites Application for Program Officer, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for Legal Researcher Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) Invites Application for 12 LDC, Civilian Motor Driver, Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
- Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (SNBNCBS) Invites Application for Attendant Recruitment 2022
- IIIT Manipur Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 8 Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Open Schooling Invites Application for Consultant, Senior Executive Officer Recruitment 2022