Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2023 for Accountant
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Accountant Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Accountant in Ministry of Tribal Affairs. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 02 April 2023. Candidates can check the latest Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2023 Accountant Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the tribal.nic.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ tribal.nic.in/. Ministry of Tribal Affairs selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Delhi. More details of tribal.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Vacancy Circular No: A-12023/1/2001-Estt.(Pt.)
Ministry of Tribal Affairs
invites applications for recruitment of Accountant
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi, 110011 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Education Requirement||N, A|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Posted on||13 Mar, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||02-04-2023|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
9300-34800/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Accountant in Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the Ministry of Tribal Affairs official website tribal.nic.in
Step 2: On the website, look for a for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2023 notifications
Step 3: Before proceeding, read the notification completely
Step 4: Check the mode of application and then proceed further
Published on: 13 March 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ministry of Tribal Affairs. The other Related Jobs Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment Notification
Accountant ( 1 Post)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 02 April 2023
Job Location: Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi
Pay Scale: INR9300-34800
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Staff Car Driver - ( 4 Posts) Posts
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 15 January 2023|
| Accountant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 13 September 2022|
| Despatch Rider - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
Ashoka Road, patel Chowk
|Last Date: 16 July 2022|
About Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment
About Ministry of Tribal Affairs
The Ministry was set up in 1999 after the bifurcation of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment with the objective of providing a more focused approach toward the integrated socio-economic development of the Scheduled Tribes (the most underprivileged section of the Indian Society) in a coordinated and planned manner. Before the formation of the Ministry, tribal affairs were handled by different Ministries at different points in time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Accountant: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Accountant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Accountant: INR9300-34800,
When can I can apply for Accountant, Skills / Eligibility job at Ministry of Tribal Affairs
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi
What is Ministry of Tribal Affairs Accountant: 1 Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Accountant: 1 Post, is 2nd April, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Accountant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd April, 2023
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Invites Application for 65 Graduate, Technician Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 8 Trainee Engineer-I Recruitment 2023
- Punjab & Sind Bank Invites Application for Chief Digital Officer, Chief Marketing Officer Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Raipur Invites Application for 31 Administrative Officer and Various Posts
- Hindustan Shipyard Limited Invites Application for 25 Project Officer, Senior Advisor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- AI Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Invites Application for 325 Aircraft Technician, Technician Recruitment 2023
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Invites Application for 6 Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- Amdavad Municipal Corporation (AMC) Invites Application for 171 Sahayak Sub Inspector and Various Posts
- Indian Air Force (IAF) Invites Application for Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for 45 Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Invites Application for 40 CRC Executive Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Invites Application for 15 CSC Executive Recruitment 2023