Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2024 for Assistant Director
Vacancy Circular No: -
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Assistant Director Recruitment 2024
Advertisement for the post of Assistant Director in Ministry of Tribal Affairs. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 20th March 2024. Candidates can check the latest Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2024 Assistant Director Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the tribal.nic.in Recruitment 2024 page.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ tribal.nic.in. Ministry of Tribal Affairs selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of tribal.nic.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: andidates Should have Master Degree in Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Anthropology or Social Anthropology or Applied Anthropology or Statistics or Psychology or Geography or Mathematics.
56100-177500/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 56 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Ministry of Tribal Affairs office. Send your fully filled applications to
Sh. Arvind Mudgal,
Gate No.2, Ground Floor,
Jeevan Tara Building, Ashoka Road,
Patel Chowk, New Delhi - 110001. (This Job Source is Employment News 20-26 January 2024, Page No.16)
Published on: 19th January 2024
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ministry of Tribal Affairs. The other Related Jobs Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts
| Team Leader, Senior Technical Consultant, More Vacancies - ( 35 Posts) Posts
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 05 May 2023
| Accountant - ( 1 Post) Posts
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 02 April 2023
About Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment
About Ministry of Tribal Affairs
The Ministry was set up in 1999 after the bifurcation of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment with the objective of providing a more focused approach toward the integrated socio-economic development of the Scheduled Tribes (the most underprivileged section of the Indian Society) in a coordinated and planned manner. Before the formation of the Ministry, tribal affairs were handled by different Ministries at different points in time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Assistant Director: 02 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Director?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Director: INR56100-177500,
When can I can apply for Assistant Director job at Ministry of Tribal Affairs
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
What is Ministry of Tribal Affairs Assistant Director: 02 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Assistant Director: 02 Posts, is 20th March, 2024
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th March, 2024
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Invites Application for 76 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 28 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Ministry of Home Affairs Invites Application for 5 Deputy Director General Recruitment 2023
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Invites Application for Junior Grade of Mizoram Legal Service Recruitment 2023
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Invites Application for District Social Welfare Officer Recruitment 2023
- Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) Invites Application for 20 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Invites Application for Geologist Junior Recruitment 2023
- Shaheed Rajguru College Of Applied Sciences For Women Invites Application for 6 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College (DDUC) Invites Application for Section Officer Recruitment 2023
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Invites Application for 157 Medical Officer and Various Posts
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Invites Application for 1978 Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari and Various Posts
- Telugu Academy Invites Application for 156 Junior Assistant, Computer Operator Recruitment 2023