Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022 for Senior Welfare Officer
Mumbai Port Trust Senior Welfare Officer Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Senior Welfare Officer in Mumbai Port Trust. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 21 October 2022. Candidates can check the latest Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022 Senior Welfare Officer Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the mumbaiport.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ mumbaiport.gov.in/. Mumbai Port Trust selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of mumbaiport.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Mumbai Port Trust
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Welfare Officer
Senior Welfare Officer
-, Mumbai, - Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Application For Employment Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Job Role||Senior Welfare Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Salary||50000 - 160000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||21-10-2022|
Educational Qualification: Degree from a recognized University. Degree or Diploma in Social Science with 5 Years Experience.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
50000 - 160000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 35 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Senior Welfare Officer in Mumbai Port Trust.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Mumbai Port Trust
Step 2: Check the latest notification regarding the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022 on the website
Step 3: Read the instructions in the notification entirety before proceeding
Step 4: Apply or fill the application form before the last date
Published on: 30 September 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Mumbai Port Trust. The other Related Jobs Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
About Mumbai Port Trust
Mumbai Port was earlier known as Bombay Port, is situated on west coast of India. The port is administered by the Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), an autonomous corporation owned by Indian Government. Bombay Port Trust (BPT) was established as a corporation on June 26, 1873. BPT's founding chairman was Colonel J.A. Ballard. It was used by the Maratha Navy, as well as the British and Portuguese colonial navies. The port has a total of 63 anchorage points
Mumbai Port was earlier known as Bombay Port, is situated on west coast of India. The port is administered by the Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), an autonomous corporation owned by Indian Government. Bombay Port Trust (BPT) was established as a corporation on June 26, 1873. BPT's founding chairman was Colonel J.A. Ballard. It was used by the Maratha Navy, as well as the British and Portuguese colonial navies. The port has a total of 63 anchorage points.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Senior Welfare Officer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Welfare Officer, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Welfare Officer: INR 50000 - 160000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Welfare Officer, Skills / Eligibility job at Mumbai Port Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Mumbai
What is Mumbai Port Trust Senior Welfare Officer: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Senior Welfare Officer: 2 Posts, is 21st October, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Welfare Officer, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2022
- Assam Agricultural University Invites Application for Project Assistant, Field Coordinator, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Anand Agricultural University Invites Application for 2 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Systems Laboratory Invites Application for 13 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023
- IIT Guwahati Invites Application for 35 Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS Raipur) Invites Application for 169 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- National Law University (NLU) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023
- THDC India Limited Invites Application for 181 Junior Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023
- MP-IDSA Invites Application for Research Analyst, Associate Fellow, Research Fellow Recruitment 2023
- National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) Invites Application for Controller, Senior Controller Recruitment 2023
- Indian Council Of Philosophical Research (ICPR) Invites Application for Programme Officer Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 47 Project Engineer, Technical Officer Recruitment 2023