Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2023 for 73 Sports Trainees, Pilot
Vacancy Circular No: -
Mumbai Port Trust Sports Trainees, Pilot Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Sports Trainees, Pilot in the Mumbai Port Trust. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 26th July 2023. Candidates can check the latest Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2023 Sports Trainees, Pilot Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the mumbaiport.gov.in recruitment 2023 page.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ mumbaiport.gov.in. Mumbai Port Trust selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Maharashtra. More details of mumbaiport.gov.in recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Sports Trainees, Pilot
-, Mumbai, - Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 73 Posts
A) Represented the Country in an International competition. and /or
B) Represented the State in a National competition. and/or
C) Represented combined Universities team in any National competition. and / or
D) Represented the University in Inter –University tournament conducted by University Sports Control Board. and / or
i) Represented ‘A’ division in Cricket
ii) Represented in Super/Elite Division in Hockey, Football, Kabaddi and Volleyball
(i) Must hold a certificate of competency as master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. (Indian citizen with foreign Certificate of Competency and recognized by India, must acquire relevant endorsement from D. G. Shipping)
(ii) One year post qualification experience as Master / Chief Officer of a foreign going ship.
14000-200000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Mumbai Port Trust office. Send your fully filled applications to
For Sports Trainee - Joint General Secretary Mumbai Port Authority Sports Club, 2nd Floor, Railway Manager’s building, Ramjibhai Kamani Marg, Near Vasant Hotel, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001,
For Pilot - Dy. Secretary, HR Section, General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400001 e-mail – [email protected];
Published on: 18th July 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Mumbai Port Trust. The other Related Jobs Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
About Mumbai Port Trust
Mumbai Port was earlier known as Bombay Port, is situated on west coast of India. The port is administered by the Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), an autonomous corporation owned by Indian Government. Bombay Port Trust (BPT) was established as a corporation on June 26, 1873. BPT's founding chairman was Colonel J.A. Ballard. It was used by the Maratha Navy, as well as the British and Portuguese colonial navies. The port has a total of 63 anchorage points
Mumbai Port was earlier known as Bombay Port, is situated on west coast of India. The port is administered by the Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), an autonomous corporation owned by Indian Government. Bombay Port Trust (BPT) was established as a corporation on June 26, 1873. BPT's founding chairman was Colonel J.A. Ballard. It was used by the Maratha Navy, as well as the British and Portuguese colonial navies. The port has a total of 63 anchorage points.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 73 vacancies in total. Sports Trainees, Pilot: 73 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Sports Trainees, Pilot?
The Payscale is as follows Sports Trainees, Pilot: INR14000-200000,
When can I can apply for Sports Trainees, Pilot job at Mumbai Port Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Mumbai
What is Mumbai Port Trust Sports Trainees, Pilot: 73 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Sports Trainees, Pilot: 73 Posts, is 26th July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Sports Trainees, Pilot, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th July, 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023