National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities was established by governmnet of India for providing various services to persons with multiple disabilities. The institute provides services such as Physiotherapy,Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychological Intervention, Vocational Training, Special Education etc. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Accountant, Assistant Professor (Special Education), Typist, Clerk, Clinical Assistant, Programme Assistant (Stores and Purchase), Rehabilitation Officer, Programme Assistant (Estt.), Associate Professor (Special Education/ Clinical Psychology/ Speech Pathology and Audiology), Dy Registrar (Admin), Programme Assistant (Claims & Bills). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree/MBA, Commerce Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Masters Degree with M.Ed (Special Education), 10+2 + Typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge, B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR), Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Master degree with B.Ed., in Special Education (MR/VI/HI/Locomotor and Neurological Disorder, M.Phil., in Clinical Psychology/Medical and Social Psychology, Ph.D in Psychology, Masters' in Audiology and /or speech-language pathology, for a great career at National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
Walk-in-interview for Staff Nurse at NIEPMD, Chennai
Vacancy Circular No: 20/2019
National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
invites applications for recruitment of Staff Nurse
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have B.Sc. Nursing with 2 years experience.
300/- Per Session for 4 sessions per day.
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Venue: NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112. Date/ Time: 2nd August 2019 at 11.00 A.M. Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
Published on: 29th July 2019
Date of Interview: 2nd August 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Staff Nurse: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Staff Nurse?
The Payscale is as follows Staff Nurse: INR300,
When can I can apply for Staff Nurse job at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Muttukadu, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd August, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Staff Nurse, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd August, 2019
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Project Associate, Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre of Biomedical Research (CBMR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Invites Application for Programmer, Scientist and Various Posts
- NCDIR Bangalore Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for Office Attendant and Various Posts
- Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Invites Application for 30 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Head Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Clerk cum Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Social Worker, Field Investigator Recruitment 2021