Govt National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
National Power Training Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Power Training Institute. The other Related Jobs National Power Training Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Expert - ( 06 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 14th January 2022|
About National Power Training Institute Recruitment
About National Power Training Institute
National Power Training Institute (NPTI), an ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 organization under Ministry of Power, Government of India is a National Apex body for Training and Human Resources Development in Power Sector with its Corporate Office at Faridabad. NPTI had been providing its dedicated service for more than five decades.
NPTI has trained over 3,20,000 Power Professionals in regular Programs over the last 5 decades. NPTI is the world's leading integrated power training institute. NPTI is the only institute of its kind in the world with a wide geographical spread and covering a wide gamut of academic and training programs in Power Sector. NPTI's committed faculty is providing excellent training in the Power Sector, which is the most important sector among various infrastructuresectors. Training provided by NPTI on Generation Simulators has improved Plant Load Factor of Generating Units, has increased the availability of Transmission & Distribution Systems and has decreased Aggregate Technical & Commercial Losses. This in turn is providing more power to the country. Thus the training being provided by NPTI is having a cascading effect in the growth of GDP and economy of the country.
National Power Training Institute (NPTI) was established in the year 1965.
National Power Training Institute trains and develops human resources in the power sector with the industry-specific technical interface. The corporate office of National Power Training Institute (NPTI) is located in Faridabad, Haryana. NPTI conducts training in areas of Thermal, Hydro and Transmission & Distribution. Besides these, it also conducts academic programs MBA (Power Management), BE/ BTech (Power Engineering), Post Graduate Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering, Post Diploma Course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering, Post Graduate Diploma Course in Hydro Power Plant Engineering.
National Power Training Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Private Secretary, Assistant (LDC), Deputy Director (Tech/ Faculty), Junior Engineer (Civil), Electrical, Director (Finance & Administration), Assistant Director (Tech/ Faculty).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation + Proficiency in English Shorthand and Typewriting with speed of 80/30 wpm, Matriculation + Proficiency in Typewriting with a minimum speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi, Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, ITI certificate in Electrician trade, 12th Class pass + Proficiency in typewriting with a minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, for a great career at National Power Training Institute (NPTI).
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Invites Application for 5 Protect Scientist-II Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard (IGC) Invites Application for Sarang Lascar Recruitment 2022
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Librarian, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NCDRC Invites Application for Assistant, Accountant and Various Posts
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 281 Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Recruitment 2022
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022
- High Court Of Gujarat Invites Application for Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation Invites Application for Deputy Adviser, Assistant Adviser Recruitment 2022