NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2023 for Project Technician
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Project Technician Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Project Technician in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 13 April 2023. Candidates can check the latest North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Recruitment 2023 Project Technician Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.neigrihms.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.neigrihms.gov.in/. North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Meghalaya. More details of www.neigrihms.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Technician
-, Shillong, - Meghalaya
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences|
|Job Role||Project Technician|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||2 - 4 years|
|Posted on||11 Apr, 2023|
|Walkin Date||13 Apr, 2023|
1. Diploma in General Nursing & midwifery/Post basic B.Sc./BSc Nursing
2. 2 years of work experience. Desirable:
1. Knowledge of computer applications.
2. Good conversant with Khasi and Hindi language in addition to Engish language.
3. Working experience in the relevant field.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Project Technician in NEIGRIHMS.
How to Apply:
Published on: 11 April 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences. The other Related Jobs North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Recruitment
About North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences
A Super-specialty Teaching and Referral Institute with State-of-the-Art-Technology. Registered as an Autonomous Institute under Meghalaya Societies Act 1983.
A Post Graduate Tertiary Care Medical Institute under the Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare - The First in North East established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, in 1987.
An Institute of National Importance -Declared by the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India on January 22, 2000.
Center of Excellence for Medical Education and Human Health Resource Development- Only medical institute of the country to be declared 'Centre of Excellence' on January 3, 2007, by Parliament.
The Hospital started in the Interim Hospital Facility (IHF) in Polo on 20th August 1998 with OPD Services and was shifted to the Permanent Campus in Mawdiangdiang in the year 2007.
Permanent Campus at Mawdiangdiang, Shillong is spread over a lush green area measuring about 273 Acres.
Presently it offers several professional courses at Graduate, Postgraduate & Post Doctoral levels that are affiliated to the North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), a Central University. The Institute has a Medical College and also a Nursing College running undergraduate courses recognised by Medical Council of India and Indian Nursing Council.
Awaiting Autonomous status as "Deemed University" by an Act of Parliament.
The Institute has –
Doctors : 205
Nurses : 389
Paramedical and other staffs : 518
Group C and D Outsourced Staff : 769
Security Personnel Outsorced : 205
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Technician: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Technician, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Project Technician: INR 10000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Technician, Skills / Eligibility job at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Shillong
What is North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Project Technician: 1 Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Project Technician: 1 Post, is 13th April, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Technician, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th April, 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 56 Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Invites Application for 198 Junior Resident (JR) Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Invites Application for 133 Block Educational Officer Recruitment 2023
- NHM Gariaband Invites Application for 133 Staff Nurse, Supervisor and Various Posts
- NHM Parbhani Invites Application for 98 Staff Nurse, Supervisor and Various Posts
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Invites Application for Medical Superintendent, Chief Librarian, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023
- Jaipur National University Invites Application for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT Delhi) Invites Application for Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NHM Chandigarh Invites Application for Programme Manager, Infrastructure Consultant and Procurement Consultant Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Chandigarh (NHM Chandigarh) Invites Application for Data Analyst Recruitment 2023