NIEPID Recruitment 2023 for 46 MTS, Driver and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: 06/2023
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID) MTS, Driver and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of MTS, Driver and Various Posts in National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 18th December 20233. Candidates can check the latest National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID) Recruitment 2023 MTS, Driver and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the MTS, Driver and Various Posts www.niepid.nic.in recruitment 2023 page.
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ MTS, Driver and Various Posts www.niepid.nic.in. National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Uttar Pradesh. More details of MTS, Driver and Various Posts www.niepid.nic.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
MTS, Driver and Various Posts
Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, - Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 46 Posts
1. Master’s Degree from a recognized University in any subject.
2. One-year Diploma in Special Education or B. Ed in Special Education of Mentally Retarded.
3. Two years’ experience after the qualification in Special Education.
1. Post graduate degree in Social Work/Rehabilitation Work / Psychology or equivalent from a recognized University and DVTE(MR)/DVR (MR).
2. 3 years experience in Vocational training and guidance as Social Worker or in other related field of rehabilitation.
Statistical Assistant: Masters Degree in Statistics from a recognized University. Desirable: Experience of applying statistics in psychology and education.
1. 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
2. A typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on manual typewriter. OR A typing speech of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
1. Pass in 10th standard/SSC or equivalent.
2. Knowledge of motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
3. Experience of driving a motor car for at least 2 years.
MTS: Matriculation or equivalent Pass Desirable: Knowledge of computer applications.
As Per Rules Per Annum
Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.500/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIEPID should be submitted along with the application. No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PH/category. The candidate should clearly mention their name & post applied for on the back side of DD. The applications not accompanied by the required DD or the applications that are received without specifying the post applied for, will not be considered.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.niepid.nic.in/
Published on: 8th November 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
NIEPID Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at NIEPID. The other Related Jobs NIEPID Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts - ( 09 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 8th September 2023|
| Stenographer, Library Clerk and Various Posts - ( 39 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28th April 2023|
| Clerk, Stenographer and Various Posts - ( 31 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 7th December 2022|
About NIEPID Recruitment
The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Formerly National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped) established in the year 1984 at Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad (TS) is an Autonomous Body under the administrative control of the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India. NIEPID (Formerly NIMH) is dedicated to providing quality services to Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan) in the National interest.
NIEPID(Formerly NIMH) has three regional centers located at Noida/ New Delhi, Kolkata, & Mumbai, and NIEPID (Formerly NIMH) Model Special Education Center is located at Noida/New Delhi. The institute endeavors to excel in building capacities to empower Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan). Since the quality of life of every person with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan) is equal to other citizens in the country, in that they live independently to the maximum extent possible and through constant professional endeavors, the National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Formerly National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped) empowers the Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan) to access the state of the art rehabilitation intervention viz., educational, therapeutic, vocational, employment, leisure and social activities, sports, cultural programs, and full participation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 46 vacancies in total. MTS, Driver and Various Posts: 46 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for MTS, Driver and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows MTS, Driver and Various Posts: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for MTS, Driver and Various Posts job at NIEPID
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar
What is NIEPID MTS, Driver and Various Posts: 46 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for NIEPID MTS, Driver and Various Posts: 46 Posts, is 18th December, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for MTS, Driver and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th December, 2023
- UT Administration of Dadra Nagar Haveli Invites Application for 62 Pre School Caretaker / Helper Recruitment 2023
- BHEL Bhopal Invites Application for 10 Contractual Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2023
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDUH) Invites Application for 15 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- ESIC Chennai Invites Application for 29 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- MAHADISCOM Invites Application for 150 Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bilaspur Invites Application for 55 Senior Resident (Non-Academic) Recruitment 2023
- National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) Invites Application for 15 Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for 77 Senior Resident / Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2023
- New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Invites Application for 58 Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician and Various Posts
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for 35 Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Recruitment 2023
- District Court Sangli Invites Application for 78 Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/ Hamal Recruitment 2023
- District Court Yavatmal Invites Application for 193 Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/ Hamal Recruitment 2023