UPPSC Recruitment 2022 for Inspector, Joint Director, More
Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Inspector, Joint Director, More Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Inspector, Joint Director, More in Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 09 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2022 Inspector, Joint Director, More Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the uppsc.up.nic.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ uppsc.up.nic.in/. Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Uttar Pradesh. More details of uppsc.up.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Inspector, Joint Director, More
Inspector, Joint Director, More
-, Lucknow, - Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 14 Posts
|Company||Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh|
Educational Qualification: Joint Director: a. A post-graduate degree with at least 48 percent marks in aggregate in Business Administration or Agricultural Economics or Agronomy or Economics or Econometrics or Mathematical Statistics or Cultural Anthropology or Agriculture or a degree in Engineering. and at least ten years experience of Programme Evaluation.
b. The candidates should have experience of conducting evaluation studies in various fields of rural development with emphasis on socioeconomic and agro-economic aspects. The candidates should also possess background of extensive field work in the rural areas of the State
Numismatic Officer : A first class Post graduate degree in Ancient Indian History and Archaeolgy or Culture with Numismatic as one of the papers from a University established by law in India or a degree recognized by the Govt. as equivalent thereto. (2) Diploma in Museology from an Institution recognized by the Govt. or Two years working experience in the field in Indian Numismatics on a responsible post in a Museum of repute.
U.P. Medical Education : Essential: M.Sc (Nursing) with five years teaching experience in any collage of nursing and atleast two years administrative experience in any college of nursing/school of nursing.
Administrative Reforms Deptt. U.P: (1) Bachelor's degree of a university established by law in India, (2) Candidates must be permanent Government Servants with at least ten years continuous service on any ministerial post under state Government.
Skills / Eligibility
15600 - 216600(Per Month)
Age Limit:Minimum 21 -Maximum 50 years
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
1. Last Date For The Deposition Of Application Fee In The Bank : 06-07-2022
2. Last Date For Submission Of Online Applications : 09-07-2022
3. For other information candidates are advised to select desired option in 'Home Page' of Commission's website https://uppsc.up.nic.in in
4. This advertisement is also available on the Commission's website https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
5. The On-line application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only.
6. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly:-
7. When the candidate clicks "All Notifications/ Advertisements" on the Commission's website https://uppsc.up.nic.in the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts given as below
(i) User instructions
(ii) View Advertisement
8. A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which "On-line System" is applicable. The Instructions for filling "On-line form" have been given in User Instruction.
9. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before 'View Advertisement' to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed alongwith sample snapshots of On-line Application procedure.
10. Click on "Apply" for On-Line Application.
Published on: 10 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh. The other Related Jobs Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Civil Judge (Junior Division) - ( 303 Posts) Posts
10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg
|Last Date: 8th April 2023|
| Reader, Principal - ( 14 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 17 April 2023|
| Law Officer, Technical Assistant and Various Posts - ( 173 Posts) Posts
10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg
|Last Date: 6th April 2023|
| Regional Prohibition and Social Uplift Officer, Assistant Drilling Engineer, More Vacancies - ( 15 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 06 March 2023|
| Medical Officer - ( 611 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 02 September 2022|
| Inspector, Joint Director, More - (14 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 09 July 2022|
| Mines Inspector - ( 55 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 4 July 2022|
About Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Recruitment
About Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is a state-level government agency responsible for conducting civil services examinations and recruiting candidates for various administrative positions within the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
The commission was established on April 1, 1937, and is headquartered in the city of Prayagraj (formerly Allahabad). Its primary role is to conduct competitive exams for various positions such as Provincial Civil Services (PCS), Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services, Assistant Conservator of Forest, Range Forest Officer, etc.
The UPPSC also advises the state government on matters related to recruitment, promotion, and disciplinary actions of government employees. The commission is headed by a chairman and a team of members who are appointed by the governor of Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) was established on April 1, 1937. UPPSC conducts civil services examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Allopathic Medical Officer, Technical Assistant, Homeopathic Medical Officer, Veterinary Medical Officer, Junior Engineers (Civil), Review Officer, Assistant Review Officer, Upper Division Assistant, Lower Division Assistant, Auditor, Assistant Accountant, Statistical Assistant, Investigator Cum Computer, Legal Assistant, Assistant Malaria Officer, Junior Auditor, Directorate of Sports, Directorate of Culture, Professor Ayurveda, Lecturer Ayurveda, Reader Ayurveda, Lecturer - Biotechnology, Research Officer (Engineering), Lecturer Pharmacy/ Homoeopathic Pharmacy/ Homoeopathic Materia Medica/ Surgery/ Obstetrician and Gynaecology/ Community Medicine/ Pathology/ Organon of Medicine/ Forensic Medicine/ Practice of Medicine/ Repertory. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS degree, Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture, Diploma in Homoeopathy, A degree of Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H.), Diploma in Civil Engineering, Graduate Degree in Hindi + Bachelor's Degree in arts with Sanskrit, Master's Degree level in the relevant subject, Degree of Master of Education (M.Ed.), for a great career at Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 14 vacancies in total. Inspector, Joint Director, More: 14 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Inspector, Joint Director, More, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Inspector, Joint Director, More: INR15600 - 216600(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Inspector, Joint Director, More, Skills / Eligibility job at Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Lucknow
What is Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Inspector, Joint Director, More: 14 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Inspector, Joint Director, More: 14 Posts, is 9th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Inspector, Joint Director, More, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th July, 2022
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts