PSERC Recruitment 2022 for Member
Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission Member Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Member in Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 30 May 2022. Candidates can check the latest Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2022 Member Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the http://www.pserc.nic.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Vacancy Circular No:
Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC)
invites applications for recruitment of Member
Department of Power, Government of Punjab, Room No.315, 3d Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat-2, Sector-9, Chandigarh,160018 India
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|PSERC Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||5 - 15 years|
|Salary||182200 - 224100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||02 May, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||30 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Applications are invited from interested eligible persons for the post of Member in Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission, Chandigarh in the Scale of Rs.182200-224100.
1. Position: Member
2. Pay Scale: Rs.182200-224100.
3. In terms of Section 84 (1) of the Electricity Act, 2003, in order to be appointed as the Memberof the State Electricity Regulatory Commission, the applicant should be person of ability, integrity and standing, having adequate knowledge of, and capacity in dealing with problems relating to engineering, economic, law or management.
4. In finance, commerce addition, the applicant should atleast be graduate and should be working or should have worked on a post with pay scale equal to or higher than that of Joint Secretary to Government of India/Chief Engineer.
5. Preference would be given to the applicants having working knowledge of Punjabi
6. An applicant, who is in service, must submit an undertaking from his/her employer that they would have no objection in relieving him in case he/she is offered appointment.
7. The applicant should not have any financial or other interest which is likely to affect prejudicially in functions as Member of the Commission.
8. In terms of the provision of Section 89 of the Electricity Act. 2003, the Member shall hold office for a term of 5 years from the date he enters upon the office;
9. Provided that he/she shall not hold office as such after he/she has attained the age of 65 years
10. The salary, allowances and other terms and conditions of service of the Member shall be as per the Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission, Chairperson and Members' Salaries, Allowances and other Terms and Conditions of Service Rules, 2006 as amended from time to time.
182200 - 224100(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The interested persons may send their applicationsneatly typed in English and duly signed alongwith copies of certificates/documents in respect of proof of age, basic/essential qualifications, experience and "No Objection Certificate" from the concerned organization where already employed must be sent by Registered Post or in person in a cover subscribed "Application For The Post Of Member In PSERC" should reach in the office of the Superintendent (Energy Branch), Department of Power, Government of Punjab, Room No.315, 3d Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat-2, Sector-9, Chandigarh latest by 5:00 PM on 30.05.2022
2. Candidates are also advised to send the scanned copy of application through e-mail at [email protected] as per the above date and time
3. The application received after the due date is liable to be rejected
4. Besides, the detailed applications as above, the applicants shall also submit a summary, of not more than one page, of their experience in the tariff and regulatory matters.
Published on: 02 May 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission. The other Related Jobs Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Staff Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
SECTOR: 34A , Chandigarh
|Last Date: 18 May 2022|
| Independent Member - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission, Site No.3
|Last Date: 05 April 2022|
| Registrar - ( 1 Posts) Posts
SCO: 220221 SECTOR: 34A, Chandigarh
|Last Date: 05 April 2022|
About Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment
About Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission
Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) was established on 31st March 1999, by Government of Punjab., They performing activities of power distribution and retail supply business in the northern part of Punjab for Domestic, Commercial, Industrial, Agriculture and other uses.
The prime objective of Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) is to arrange for the supply of Electricity in an efficient & economical manner,with particular reference to the areas, they collect data on the demand for use of electricity & to formulate planning in coordination with the Generating Company for better operation in the State for generation, transmission and distribution of electricity.
Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) offers recruitment for the posts of, Senior Line Attendant / Executive Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) / EPR Assistant / Junior Electronic Engineer / Assistant Project Fellow / Assistant Supervisor / Assistant Manager (Administration) / Legal officer / Assistant Project Fellow (Field) / Technical Assistant / Cashier / Accountant / Construction Helper (Work Charged) / Wierman / Labours / Driver / Mechanic / Electrician, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Member: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Member?
The Payscale is as follows Member: INR 182200 - 224100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Member job at Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Department of Power, Government of Punjab
What is Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission Member: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission Member: 1 Posts, is 30th May, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Member, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th May, 2022
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Engineer Or Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak) Invites Application for 4 Academic Or Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Kashipur (IIM Kashipur) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- JIPMER Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) Invites Application for Training and Placement Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- RSMSSB Invites Application for 460 Librarian Grade-III Recruitment 2022
- IIT Patna Invites Application for Project Research Assistant Recruitment 2022