RAC Invites Application for The Post of 181 Scientist-B in DRDO
Vacancy Circular No: 145
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Scientist-B Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Scientist-B in Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 30th June 2023. Candidates can check the latest Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment 2023 Scientist-B Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the rac.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ rac.gov.in/. Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of rac.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Timarpur, Delhi, 110054 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 181 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg from a recognized university or equivalent. GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Electronics & Communication Engg [Paper code : EC]. For more details, please refer to official notification.
56100/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 28 Years.
Application Fee: General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates are required to pay a non‐ transferable non‐refundable application fee of Rs 100/‐ (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://rac.gov.in/index.php?lang=en&id=0, (This Job Source is Employment News 10-16 June 2023, Page No.38)
Published on: 7th June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). The other Related Jobs Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Project Scientist - ( 55 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 11th August 2023|
| Scientist-B - ( 181 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30th June 2023|
| Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 14 January 2023|
| Scientist-B - ( 17 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 23 October 2022|
| Junior Research Fellow - ( 17 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 14 October 2022|
About Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment
About Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)
RAC, the Recruitment and Assessment Centre of DRDO was set up on 23 July 1985 after getting exemption from the purview of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It is situated at Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi. RAC has undertaken various recruitment programmes to induct scientists each year in variety of scientific and engineering disciplines relevant to DRDO Laboratories and assessed the suitability of DRDO scientists for promotion to next higher grade through duly constituted Assessment Boards/ Peer Committee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 181 vacancies in total. Scientist-B: 181 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist-B?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist-B: INR56100,
When can I can apply for Scientist-B job at Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Timarpur, Delhi
What is Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Scientist-B: 181 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Scientist-B: 181 Posts, is 30th June, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist-B, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th June, 2023
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Invites Application for 18 Project Manager and Various Posts
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 29 GDMO, Nurse, Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 32 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Invites Application for 38 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions
- AIIMS Rajkot Invites Application for 137 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) Invites Application for 34 Supervisor, Office Assistant, Booth Operator Recruitment 2023
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) Invites Application for 429 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kolhapur Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Invites Application for 14 Personal Assistant and Various Posts