RITES Ltd Recruitment 2022 for 3 Junior Manager
Rites Ltd Junior Manager Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Junior Manager in Rites Ltd. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 01 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Rites Ltd Recruitment 2022 Junior Manager Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the https://www.rites.com/ recruitment 2022 page.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Manager
Sector-29, Gurgaon, 122001 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|RITES Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Manager|
|Education Requirement||CA, ICWA|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age: 40 Years|
|Posted on||03 May, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: CA, ICWA
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Recruitment of professionals on contract basis. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under: 1. Position: Junior Manager (Finance) 2. No. of Vacancies: 03 3. Minimum Qualification: Qualified CA/ICWA 4. Minimum post - qualification experience: NIL 5. Nature & Period of Engagement: The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. 6. Basic pay: Rs. 18,720/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)
Recruitment of professionals on contract basis. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1. Position: Junior Manager (Finance)
2. No. of Vacancies: 03
3. Minimum Qualification: Qualified CA/ICWA
4. Minimum post - qualification experience: NIL
5. Nature & Period of Engagement: The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
6. Basic pay: Rs. 18,720/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)
Age Limit: Maximum Age: 40 Years
1. Written Test: 6 different locations across India* (Exact address shall be communicated to the candidates later)
2. Personal Interview/ Document Verification (Subject to performance in Written Test): Venue for the selection shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates
3. Candidates are required to give two preferences for their choice of center for the Written Test at the time of online application. Although efforts shall be made to allot a center of choice to the candidates, however RITES reserves the right to allot to a candidate a center which was not indicated as his preference.
4. Exact Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
5. On the basis of applications received, eligible candidates will be required to appear in the written test (OffLine/On-Line). The candidates may be shortlisted for selection on the basis of performance in the written test.
7. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
8. Due to prevalent pandemic situation, based on the requirement and discretion of RITES, selection process may be conducted online.
9. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
Written Test - 80%
Interview - 20%
(Technical & Professional proficiency - 10 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 10%)
Total - 100%
10. A minimum of 50% marks for UR/EWS (45% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in written test and a minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
11. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
12. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
6. Start date of online registration: 02.05.2022
7. Last date of online registration: 01.06.2022
8. Date of selection: To be notified later
Published on: 03 May 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Rites Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Rites Ltd. The other Related Jobs Rites Ltd Recruitment Notification
Electrical, Engineer ( 54 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 18th April 2023
Job Location: Sector-29, Gurgaon
Pay Scale: INR24040
Graduate Engineer Trainee ( 10 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 18 April 2023
Job Location: Sector-29, Gurgaon
Pay Scale: INR24040
List of old jobs.
About Rites Ltd Recruitment
About Rites Ltd
RITES Limited, a Miniratna (Category-I) and Schedule 'A' Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, incorporated on April 26, 1974, is a multidisciplinary engineering and consultancy organization, providing a comprehensive range of services from concept to commissioning in all facets of transport infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES is a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India and uniquely placed in terms of diversification of services and geographical reach in various sectors such as railways, highways, urban engineering (metros) & sustainability, airports, ports, ropeways, institutional buildings, inland waterways, and renewable energy. The company is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock, other than Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
RITES' success story spans over 48 years covering more than 55 countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America, and Middle East regions.
RITES became a listed company in July 2018, and it has made it to the Top-500 listed Indian companies based on its market capitalization.
Rites Ltd was established in the year 1974. Its headquarters is located in Gurgaon. RITES Limited(Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. The company provides consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES is also involved into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning. RITES Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Manager (Civil), Manager (Mechanical/ Electrical), Assistant Manager, Engineers (Civil), Technical Assistant (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Technician (Electrical), Hazardous Waste (HW) and Industrial Solid Waste (ISW) Expert, Soil Conservation (SC) Expert, Engineer (Electrical), Technical Assistant (Civil), CAD Operators, Junior Manager (Finance), Engineer (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs), Assistant Manager (S & T), Material Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Resident Engineer, Engineer (Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering), Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Assistant Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Civil Engineers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors' degree in Civil Engineering and MBA (Finance), Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering / Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, 10th standard + ITI in Electrician trade, Bachelor's Degree in Chemical/ Civil/ Environmental Engineering, Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Botany/ Forestry/ Natural Resource Management, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil / Survey Engineering, Certificate course in Draftsmanship in Civil Trade from ITI, CA/ICWA, Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. / Electronics Engineering, Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering + Master's Degree in Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering, Graduate in Civil Engineering, for a great career at RITES Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Junior Manager: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Manager, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Manager: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Junior Manager, Skills / Eligibility job at Rites Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-29, Gurgaon
What is Rites Ltd Junior Manager: 3 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Rites Ltd Junior Manager: 3 Posts, is 1st June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Manager, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st June, 2022
- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) Invites Application for 9 General Manager, Chief General Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Invites Application for 9 Special Officer, Security Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) Invites Application for Special Officer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for 4 External Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Air Borne Systems (CABS) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for Junior Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Broadcast Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Videographer Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Content Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 4 Copy Writer Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for Bulletin Editor Recruitment 2023