Govt Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
APSC Recruitment 2022 apsc.nic.in Assam PSC Jobs. Latest Job: Assam Public Service Commission Invites Application for 43 Stenographer Grade I Recruitment 2022.
Assam Public Service Commission Invites Application for Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Administrative Assistant
Junior Administrative Assistant
Jawahar Nagar, Guwahati, 781022 Assam
Number of Vacancy: 13 Posts
|APSC Announced Job Notification For Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||13 Posts|
|Age Limit||The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2022.|
|Salary||14000 - 60500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||04 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.A, B.Com, B.Sc
Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below in the cadre of Junior Administrative Assistant under the Establishment of Assam Public Service Commission
1. Name of the Post: Junior Administrative Assistant
2. No. of Posts: 13(thirteen) Nos.
3. Scale of Pay: - Pay Scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month)
i. Pay scale: Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/-
ii. Grade Pay: Rs. 8700/-
iii. Pay Band: PB - 2
4. Educational Qualification:
a) The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized University. (Upload valid self-attested supporting documents.) AND
b) The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute. He/She must have proficiency in Basic Computer Applications like MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access), Internet etc. (Upload valid self-attested supporting documents.)
5. No.20PSC/Estt.- 14/2013-2014/Pt.-III
14000 - 60500(Per Month)
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
1. The Commission will also decide to conduct examination/test etc. zone wise, depending upon the numbers of candidates against the districts
2. Their admission at all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions
3. If on verification at any time or any stage before or after the Screening Examination or Written Examination and Computer Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the post(s)/service(s) will be cancelled by the Commission.
How to Apply:
1. Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
2. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the user registration process by providing basic details.
3. Candidates Are Advised To Register With Valid And Active E-mail Address In Theonline Application. Interview Schedule And Requirements With Regard To Copies Of Certifcates To Be Submitted In Respect Of Claims Made In The Online Application, Will Be Intimated To The Candidates Through The Website Of The Commission In Due Course Of Time.
4. After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
5. After login, applicants need to provide One Time Registration details such as Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Photo (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB and not older than 3 months) & Signature (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB) and other required documents.
i. Once these details are submitted, applicants will be able to download the One Time Registration details. Then applicants can click on Home-Dashboard and see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’. Please note that One Time Registration details need to be provided only once.
6. The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
7. (i) Starting Date For Online Application: 03-01-2022
(ii) Closing Date For Online Application: 31-01-2022
Published on: 04 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Assam Public Service Commission. The other Related Jobs Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Inspector - ( 5 Posts) Posts
Jawahar Nagar , Guwahati
|Last Date: 20 January 2022|
| Stenographer Grade I - ( 44 Posts) Posts
Jawahar Nagar , Guwahati
|Last Date: 16 January 2022|
| District Sports Officer - ( 6 Posts) Posts
Jawahar Nagar, Guwahati
|Last Date: 18 December 2021|
| Research Assistant - ( 45 Posts) Posts
Jawahar Nagar, Guwahati
|Last Date: 03 November 2021|
| Insurance Medical Officer - ( 15 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 24 October 2021|
| Assistant Soil Conservation Officer - ( 13 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28th May 2021|
About Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Assam Public Service Commission
The composition of the Commission had undergone changes several times since its inception. Against the number of One Chairman and two Members in 1937-1951, it was one Chairman and two/three Members in 1951-1986, one Chairman and six Members in 1986-91, one Chairman and ten Members in 1991 and lastly, by an amendment of 2005, the strength of the Commission was fixed at seven consisting of one Chairman and six Members.
The Assam Public Service Commission was established on Ist April, 1937. The provisions in the Constitution ensures the Commission to deal with matter relating to the State Service and enable them to discharge their duties in a fair and impartial manner free from influence. The duties and functions of the Commission are: To recommend candidates for Direct Recruitment to the various services of the State Government; to advise the Govt. on all disciplinary matters affecting the person serving under the Government within the purview of the Commission; to advise the Government relating to the method of recruitment to Civil Services; to conduct Departmental examinations for Government services. Assam Public Service Commission recruitment offers great opportunities for several posts such as Fishery Extension Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Assistant Food Analyst, Research Assistant, Assistant Professors, Assistant Engineer (IT), Inspector of Boilers, Preservation Officer, Special Officer (Ahom Studies), Block Development Officer, Forest Ranger, Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Labour Officer, Superintendent of Taxes, Superintendent of Excise, District Transport Officer, Inspector of Labour, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise, Principal, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Assistant Professors, Medical & Health Officer, Medical Officer (Ayurvedic), Agricultural Development Officer, Assistant Agricultural Officer, Lecturer in Graphics, District Malaria Officer, Superintendent, Registrar & Resident surgeon, Inspector of Factory, V.A.S (Veterinary). Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.F.Sc. Degree or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries), Diploma in the Civil engineering, M.Sc. in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Food & Drug; Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce; Master's Degree level in a relevant subject; M.Ch in Urology, Degree in IT, Degree in Mechanical or Production or Power Plan or Metallurgical Engineering; Graduate in Arts/Science preferably major in History/Chemistry, Post Graduate Degree in History, Graduate in any discipline, Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering, BE / B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in Engineering/Technology, BE Degree in Civil Engineering, BE Degree in concerned discipline, Master's Degree level in a relevant subject, MBBS, BAMS Degree, for a great career at Assam Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 13 vacancies in total. Junior Administrative Assistant: 13 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Administrative Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Administrative Assistant: INR 14000 - 60500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Administrative Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Assam Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jawahar Nagar, Guwahati
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Administrative Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st January, 2022
- NPCI Invites Application for Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 137 Homeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- NIO Mumbai Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- PGIMER Invites Application for Study Coordinator Recruitment 2022
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 207 Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- National Rural Health Mission Jammu & Kashmir Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2022
- MNIT Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2022
- National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Invites Application for Junior Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Sugarcane Breeding Institute Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy Invites Application for Junior Scientific Officers Recruitment 2022
- sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy Invites Application for Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
- National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022