Govt Orissa High Court Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021-2022 orissahighcourt.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: Orissa High Court Invites Application for 202 Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2021.
Orissa High Court Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Section Officer - ( 202 Posts) Posts||20th March 2021||Chandini Chowk, Cuttack|
|Civil Judge - ( 5 Posts) Posts||6th July 2020||High Court of Orissa, Cuttack|
|District Judge - ( 17 Posts) Posts||6th July 2020||Chandini Chowk, Cuttack|
About Orissa High Court Recruitment
About Orissa High Court
At the commencement of the 20th Century Bengal Presidency was a vast province including Assam, Bihar and Orissa. It was really difficult to manage administratively. Administrative exigencies required separation of such areas which originally did not form part of Bengal. In 1905 Lord Curzon partitioned Bengal into two parts and formed a new province with Assam and Eastern Bengal. Bihar and Orissa were retained with remaining parts of Bengal as province of Bengal. Partition of Bengal stimulated nation-wide protest. It was opposed by all sections of Bengalees. Fierce agitation ultimately compelled the British to re-partition. The two parts of Bengal were again united. Bihar and Orissa were separated from Bengal Presidency to form new province of Bihar. By a notification dated March 22, 1912 new province of Bihar and Orissa was formed. However, still the said new province of Bihar and Orissa was under the jurisdiction of Calcutta High Court.
On February 9, 1916 High Court of Patna was formed. Orissa was placed under the jurisdiction of Patna High Court.
On May 18, 1916 Circuit Court of Patna High Court for Orissa held its first sitting at Cuttack.
On April 1,1936 Orissa was made a separate province but no separate High Court was provided for it. On July 26, 1938 the High Court Bar Association at Cuttack adopted a Resolution demanding a separate High Court for Orissa.
On February 11, 1939 a Resolution was moved in the Legislative Assembly requesting the Government to constitute a committee to examine the question of establishing a separate High Court in Orissa.
Orissa High Court recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as District Judge.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Law for a great career at Orissa High Court.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Orissa High Court government jobs or sarkari naukri for Orissa High Court. Get full details of Orissa High Court jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Orissa High Court Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Orissa High Court Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Orissa High Court in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Orissa High Court in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Orissa High Court as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Orissa High Court today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Orissa High Court for FREE. You can also get Orissa High Court Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Invites Application for 50 General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Invites Application for 139 Radiographer and Various Posts
- Anna University Nagercoil Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- NIT Hamirpur Invites Application for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Dibrugarh University Invites Application for Front Desk Executive Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Professorship Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- NIAB Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute (CCARI) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Chandigarh Invites Application for 3 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 15 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 17 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021