CBIC Recruitment 2022 for Stenographer Grade II, More Vacancies
CBIC Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies in CBIC. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 09 January 2023. Candidates can check the latest CBIC Recruitment 2022 Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.cbic.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
CBIC Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.cbic.gov.in/. CBIC selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Telangana. More details of www.cbic.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies
Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies
-, Pune, - Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 11 Posts
|Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies|
|Total Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Salary||18000 - 81100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||06 Dec, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||09-01-2023|
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree
Skills / Eligibility
18000 - 81100(Per Month)
Age Limit: 18 years to 27 years
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies in CBIC.
How to Apply:
Step 1: First, you will need to visit the CBIC official website cbic.gov.in
Step 2: Once you enter the website look out for the CBIC Recruitment 2022 notification.
Step 3: Read all the details and criteria to proceed further with the application
Step 4: Now the candidate should fill in all the necessary details. Make sure that you do not miss out any section in the application.
Step 5: Apply or send the application form before the last date.
Published on: 06 December 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
CBIC Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at CBIC. The other Related Jobs CBIC Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About CBIC Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 11 vacancies in total. Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies: 11 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies: INR 18000 - 81100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies, Skills / Eligibility job at CBIC
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Pune
What is CBIC Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies: 11 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for CBIC Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies: 11 Posts, is 9th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th January, 2023
- Sainik School Nalanda Invites Application for Ward Boy, Counsellor and Various Posts
- National Institute Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) Invites Application for Senior Translator Recruitment 2023
- NIEPA Invites Application for Electrician Recruitment 2023
- Sainik School Amethi Invites Application for Art Master, PTI and Matron, TGT Recruitment 2023
- Mormugao Port Authority Invites Application for Trainee Pilot, Safety Officer Recruitment 2023
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Invites Application for Assistant Teacher, Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) Invites Application for Assistant and Various Posts
- India Government Mint Mumbai Invites Application for 65 Junior Technician and Various Posts
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for Engineer Recruitment 2023
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 20 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Recruitment 2023
- Technology Development Board (TDB) Invites Application for Media Coordinator Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Application Engineer Recruitment 2023