Govt Central Board for Workers Education (CBWE) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Board for Workers Education Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Board for Workers Education. The other Related Jobs Central Board for Workers Education Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Central Board for Workers Education Recruitment
About Central Board for Workers Education
The Central Board for Workers Education (CBWE) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Labour & Employment. CBWE started in 1958. The Workers Education Scheme in India has been playing a very significant role in our national development; creating an enlightened and disciplined workforce and bringing about desirable behavioural changes in our workforce in the organised, unorganised and rural sectors. It gets grants-in-aid from the Ministry of Labour & Employment to operate its activities. The Scheme of Workers Education aims at achieving the objectives of creating and increasing awareness and educating the workforce for their effective participation in the socio-economic development of the country. To achieve these objectives, various training programmes are conducted by the Board for the workers of formal and informal sectors at national, regional and unit levels through a network spread all over the country and an apex Training Institute viz. Indian Institute of Workers Education (IIWE) at Mumbai.
Workers Education covers a whole range of skills and knowledge, which contribute to the harmonious development of a worker’s personality, his role in the society and the knowledge and attitudes required for such roles.
Workers Education emphasises group advancement and solution of group problems. It differs from vocational and professional education, which is meant for individual advancement whereas the Workers Education lays stress on group advancement. Education does not mean merely literacy, but also should enable an individual to understand his/her responsibility towards family, work place, society and nation.
Empowerment of workers is an essential component of Workers Education as the functioning and ultimate results achieved of any organisation depends mostly on its workers.
Central Board for Workers Education recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree for a great career at Central Board for Workers Education.
- Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Southern Railway Invites Application for Honorary Visiting Specialists Recruitment 2022
- RGNIYD Invites Application for Training Associate Recruitment 2022
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) Invites Application for 641 Junior Clerk, Work Officer and More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- IIITDM Kancheepuram Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Bhilai Steel Plant Invites Application for 35 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Invites Application for Editorial Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Institute Of Psychiatry And Human Behaviour (IPHB) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) Invites Application for 18 Junior Counsellor Recruitment 2022
- Hindustan Machine Tools Invites Application for Executive Associate Recruitment 2022
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Invites Application for Additional Director General Recruitment 2022
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Post Doctoral Research Fellow Recruitment 2022