Central Board for Workers Education Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Board for Workers Education Recruitment
About Central Board for Workers Education
The Central Board for Workers Education (CBWE) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Labour & Employment. CBWE started in 1958. The Workers Education Scheme in India has been playing a very significant role in our national development; creating an enlightened and disciplined workforce and bringing about desirable behavioural changes in our workforce in the organised, unorganised and rural sectors. It gets grants-in-aid from the Ministry of Labour & Employment to operate its activities. The Scheme of Workers Education aims at achieving the objectives of creating and increasing awareness and educating the workforce for their effective participation in the socio-economic development of the country. To achieve these objectives, various training programmes are conducted by the Board for the workers of formal and informal sectors at national, regional and unit levels through a network spread all over the country and an apex Training Institute viz. Indian Institute of Workers Education (IIWE) at Mumbai.
Workers Education covers a whole range of skills and knowledge, which contribute to the harmonious development of a worker’s personality, his role in the society and the knowledge and attitudes required for such roles.
Workers Education emphasises group advancement and solution of group problems. It differs from vocational and professional education, which is meant for individual advancement whereas the Workers Education lays stress on group advancement. Education does not mean merely literacy, but also should enable an individual to understand his/her responsibility towards family, work place, society and nation.
Empowerment of workers is an essential component of Workers Education as the functioning and ultimate results achieved of any organisation depends mostly on its workers.
Central Board for Workers Education recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree for a great career at Central Board for Workers Education.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Central Board Workers Education government jobs or sarkari naukri for Central Board Workers Education. Get full details of Central Board Workers Education jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Central Board Workers Education Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Central Board Workers Education Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Central Board Workers Education in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Central Board Workers Education in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Central Board Workers Education as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Central Board Workers Education today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Central Board Workers Education for FREE. You can also get Central Board Workers Education Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- ACTREC Invites Application for AC Operator Recruitment 2021
- Baba Balraj Panjab University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for 53 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- DMHO Guntur Invites Application for 69 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- DMHO Guntur Invites Application for 137 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- DMHO Guntur Invites Application for 47 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Psychologist Recruitment 2021
- NIT Jalandhar Invites Application for Research/Project Associate/Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- TNAU Invites Application for Technical Assistant Worker Recruitment 2021
- NIAB Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021