Central Tibetan Schools Administration Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Principal - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th March 2018||Delhi, Delhi Last Date: 30th March 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: (a) Master's Degree from a recognized University in one of the subjects taught in CTSA Schools with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grades from a recognized University. (b) B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree from a recognized University. Pay Scale: INR As Per Rules Age Limit: 56 years. How to Apply: The application must reach to this administration within 21 days of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. For details of eligibility criteria and other instructions please visit our website www.ctsa.nic.in. For More See Employment News 10-16 March 2018|
|Account & Audit Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About Central Tibetan Schools Administration Recruitment
About Central Tibetan Schools Administration
The Central Tibetan School Administration is an autonomous Indian Government organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The organization is responsible for "establishing, managing and assisting schools in India for the education of Tibetan Children living in India while preserving and promoting their culture and heritage".
The administration operates 71 schools across the country with around 10,000 students. It employs 554 teaching staff and 239 non-teaching staff.
Central Tibetan School Administration recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Director, Assistant, stenographer, Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC), Staff Nurse, Driver, Lower Divisional Clerk.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Central Tibetan Schools Administration government jobs or sarkari naukri for Central Tibetan Schools Administration. Get full details of Central Tibetan Schools Administration jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Central Tibetan Schools Administration Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Central Tibetan Schools Administration Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Central Tibetan Schools Administration in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Central Tibetan Schools Administration in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Central Tibetan Schools Administration as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Central Tibetan Schools Administration today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Central Tibetan Schools Administration for FREE. You can also get Central Tibetan Schools Administration Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Junior Steno, LDC, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for 5 Process Engineer Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- High Court Of Madhya Pradesh Invites Application for 14 District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 112 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Invites Application for 721 Sub Inspector, Constable Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 1388 Non-Executive Recruitment 2021
- PSPCL Invites Application for 2632 Assistant Lineman, LDC and Various Posts
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 121 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) Invites Application for 21 Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ALIMCO Invites Application for Consultant (Finance & Administration) Recruitment 2021