Govt National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage (NIIMH) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Senior Research Fellow - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
(CCRAS)Survey No.314 Revenue Board Colony Gaddiannaram , Hyderabad
|Last Date: 29 August 2022|
About National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage Recruitment
About National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage
National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage aims to create awareness about history of medicine in medical education in India. National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage is also involved into translation, editing & publication of manuscripts, rare and out of print books of medico-historical importance. The institute is trying digitalize the rare books, manuscripts, photographs, films, microfilms of Medico historical importance.
The idea and suggestion to open a Department of History of Medicine in Andhra Medical College came up from Maj. Gen. S.L. Bhatia, the Surgeon-General of the composite State of Madras, as there was no such department in any medical college in India.
Vision: To serve as an Information Hub for the Scientific, Medical, Humanities study groups and allied fields who are interested to learn more from the Past and Happening history of Science and Medicine in India and abroad.
In 1955, Department of History of Medicine was started at Raja of Panagal Buildings, Vizag (Vishakhapatnam). In 1956, Mrs. M. Chandrashekar, Deputy Minister of Health and Family Planning, Government of India officially inaugurated Department of History of Medicine, on the advice of Prof. Henry E. Sigerist the then Director of Johns Hopkins Institute of History of Medicine, Baltimore, USA, one of the experts of Bhore Committee,1944.
On 31st December 1956, the Department was transferred from Vishakhapatnam to Hyderabad. In 1959, the Department was again shifted to historic palatial mansion "Nizambagh, Diwan Devdi", in Salarjung Palace, Hyderabad.
In 1969, Named as Institute of History of Medicine under the aegis of Indian Council of Medical Research -ICMR. On 15th December 2009, the institute was recognized as institute national importance and was renamed as "National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage". In February 2013, the Institute was shifted to New Building located at Survey No.314, Revenue Board Colony, Gaddiannaram, Hyderabad-500036, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) Invites Application for Special Officer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for 4 External Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Air Borne Systems (CABS) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for Junior Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Broadcast Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Videographer Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Content Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 4 Copy Writer Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for Bulletin Editor Recruitment 2023
- Govind Ballabh Pant University Agriculture and Technology Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2023
- JIPMER Invites Application for 17 Foreman, Data Processor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023