Govt National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage (NIIMH) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Ayush Doctor - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 12 January 2022|
| Young Professional - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 12 January 2022|
| Senior Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts
(CCRAS) Survey No.314 Revenue Board Colony Gaddiannaram , Hyderabad
|Last Date: 23 November 2021|
| Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 25 October 2021|
About National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage Recruitment
About National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage
National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage aims to create awareness about history of medicine in medical education in India. National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage is also involved into translation, editing & publication of manuscripts, rare and out of print books of medico-historical importance. The institute is trying digitalize the rare books, manuscripts, photographs, films, microfilms of Medico historical importance.
The idea and suggestion to open a Department of History of Medicine in Andhra Medical College came up from Maj. Gen. S.L. Bhatia, the Surgeon-General of the composite State of Madras, as there was no such department in any medical college in India.
Vision: To serve as an Information Hub for the Scientific, Medical, Humanities study groups and allied fields who are interested to learn more from the Past and Happening history of Science and Medicine in India and abroad.
In 1955, Department of History of Medicine was started at Raja of Panagal Buildings, Vizag (Vishakhapatnam). In 1956, Mrs. M. Chandrashekar, Deputy Minister of Health and Family Planning, Government of India officially inaugurated Department of History of Medicine, on the advice of Prof. Henry E. Sigerist the then Director of Johns Hopkins Institute of History of Medicine, Baltimore, USA, one of the experts of Bhore Committee,1944.
On 31st December 1956, the Department was transferred from Vishakhapatnam to Hyderabad. In 1959, the Department was again shifted to historic palatial mansion "Nizambagh, Diwan Devdi", in Salarjung Palace, Hyderabad.
In 1969, Named as Institute of History of Medicine under the aegis of Indian Council of Medical Research -ICMR. On 15th December 2009, the institute was recognized as institute national importance and was renamed as "National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage". In February 2013, the Institute was shifted to New Building located at Survey No.314, Revenue Board Colony, Gaddiannaram, Hyderabad-500036, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
- Central University of Gujarat Invites Application for Project Associate-I or Research Student Recruitment 2022
- PGIMER Invites Application for Project Assistant, Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IGNTU Invites Application for 4 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Sri Venkateswara College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- CMC Vellore Invites Application for Medical Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2022
- National Chemical Laboratory Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- National Chemical Laboratory Invites Application for Principal Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Atomic Energy Central School Invites Application for TGT, PRT Recruitment 2022
- OPELIP Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Kalyani Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- NIT Uttarakhand Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Project Associate, Field Assistant Recruitment 2022