Govt Central Zoo Authority (CZA) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Zoo Authority Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Zoo Authority. The other Related Jobs Central Zoo Authority Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Central Zoo Authority Recruitment
About Central Zoo Authority
Central Zoo Authority (CZA) was established in the year 1992, its an autonomous statutory body which has been constituted under the Ministry of Environment forest & Climate Change for protection of Wildlife, by Government of India.
The prime objective of Central Zoo Authority (CZA) is to complement the national effort in conservation of wildlife by housing, upkeep, health care and overall management of animal in zoo, Every zoo in the Country is required to obtain recognition from the Authority for its operation because they provide technical and financial assistance to such zoo which have the potential to attain the desired standard in animal management & upgradation of diagnostic facilities for disease diagnosis at selected veterinary institutions and their networking with Zoos on regional basis for better health care of animals.
Central Zoo Authority (CZA) offers recruitment for the post of Assistant Coordinator / Assistant Superintendent / Medical Officer (Veterinary) / Executive Manager / Assistant General Manager / Secretary Cum Finance Manager / Accounts Officer / Accountant / Administrative officer / Office Assistant / Multitasking Staff / Supporting Staff / Typist Cum Clerk / Mechanic / Staff Nurse / Peon / Driver / Security Guard, etc.
Central Zoo Authority was established in the year 1992. Central Zoo Authority of India (CZA) is the body of the government of India responsible for oversight of zoos. CZA is an affiliate member of the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums (WAZA).
CZA was formed to bring Indian zoos up to international standards. The Central Zoo Authority has been constituted under the Wildlife (Protection) Act. The main objective of CZA is to complement the national effort in conservation of wildlife. Standards and norms for housing, upkeep, health care and overall management of animals in zoos has been laid down under the Recognition of Zoo Rules, 1992. Every zoo in India is required to obtain recognition from the Authority for its operation. CZA evaluates the zoos and grants recognition accordingly. Zoos which have no potential to come up to the prescribed standards and norms may be refused recognition and asked to close down.
Central Zoo Authority also regulates the exchange of animals of endangered category among zoos. Exchange of animals between Indian and foreign zoos is also approved by the Authority with requisite clearances.
CZA coordinates and implements programmes on capacity building of zoo personnel, planned breeding programmes and ex-situ research.
Central Zoo Authority recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Inspector General, Evaluation and Monitoring Assistant, Finance Officer, Evaluation and Monitoring Officer, Technical Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Sc. with Zoology or wildlife as a subject, for a great career at Central Zoo Authority.
- RGNUL Invites Application for Field Investigators Recruitment 2022
- ICT Mumbai Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Invites Application for Accountant, Stenographer Grade C, Librarian and Information Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Spices Board of India Invites Application for 13 Sample Receipt Desk Trainees Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2022
- UPPCL 113 Assistant Engineer Trainee (AE) CBT Exam Result
- Spices Board of India Invites Application for 33 Trainee Analyst Recruitment 2022
- MNNIT Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- IISER Tirupati Invites Application for Post Doctoral Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Revenue Department Chennai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Revenue Department Chennai Invites Application for Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Directorate of Horticulture Invites Application for 8 Senior Superintendent Recruitment 2022