Govt Department of Trade and Taxes Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Department of Trade and Taxes Recruitment 2021 dvat.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: CBIC Pune Invites Application for Seaman, Engineer Mate More Vacancies.
Department of Trade and Taxes Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Seaman, Engineer Mate, More Vacancies - ( 9 Posts Posts) Posts||3rd September 2021||Sassoon Road, Pune|
|Consultant (Finance) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd January 2020||Lodi Road, Nagpur|
|Deputy General Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd September 2019||G.T. Road, Kanpur|
|Senior Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd September 2019|
|Deputy Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd September 2019|
|Internal Auditor - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Personnel & Administrative Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd September 2019|
|Stenographer - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
About Department of Trade and Taxes Recruitment
About Department of Trade and Taxes
The Income Tax Department (also referred to as IT Department or ITD) is a government agency undertaking direct tax collection of the Government of India. It functions under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. Income Tax Department is headed by the apex body Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT). Main responsibility of IT Department is to enforce various direct tax laws, most important among these being the Income-tax Act, 1961, to collect revenue for Government of India. It also enforces other economic laws like the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act, 1988and the Black Money Act, 2015.
The Income Tax Act, 1961 has wide scope and empowers ITD to levy tax on income of individuals, firms, companies, local authorities, societies, or other artificial juridical persons. Therefore, Income Tax Department influences businesses, professionals, NGOs, income earning citizens, and local authorities among others. The Act empowers Income Tax Department to tax international businesses and professionals and therefore ITD deals in all matters of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements and various other aspects of international taxation such as Transfer pricing. Combating tax evasion and tax avoidance practices is key duty of ITD to ensure constitutionally guided political economy. One measure to combat aggressive tax avoidance is General Anti Avoidance Rules (GAAR).
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Department Trade And Taxes government jobs or sarkari naukri for Department Trade And Taxes. Get full details of Department Trade And Taxes jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Department Trade And Taxes Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Department Trade And Taxes Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Department Trade And Taxes in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Department Trade And Taxes in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Department Trade And Taxes as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Department Trade And Taxes today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Department Trade And Taxes for FREE. You can also get Department Trade And Taxes Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- CGPSC State Services Preliminary Examination 2021 (171 Posts)
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Deputy Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for Senior Research Assistant Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Textiles Committee Invites Application for 25 Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for 31 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for 7 Professor Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Engineer/Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for 17 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for Dean Recruitment 2021
- Department of Welfare of Differently Abled Persons Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Museum Invites Application for 4 Young Museum Professional Recruitment 2021