Allahabad High Court (AHC) Invites Application for 94 Law Clerk Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 01/ Law Clerk (Trainee)/21
Allahabad High Court (AHC)
invites applications for recruitment of Law Clerk (Trainee)
Law Clerk (Trainee)
Number of Vacancy: 94 Posts
Educational Qualification: Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University and Computer knowledge. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2020-21 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
15000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-26 years.
Age Limit: For all Candidates - Rs.300/- Pay Examination fee through bank draft drawn in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
How to Apply:
1. The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at its Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The applications forms are also available on the official website of Allahabad High Court (http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
2. The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra-Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self-addressed envelopes (size 5''x10'') each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD, or through Courier.
Published on: 28th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
High Court of Judicature Allahabad Recruitment for following posts:
About High Court of Judicature Allahabad Recruitment
About High Court of Judicature Allahabad
B y the Indian High Courts Act passed by British Parliament in 1861, provision was made, not only for the replacement of the Supreme Courts of Calcutta, Madras and Bombay and for the establishment of High Courts in their places, but for the establishment of a High Court by Letters Patent in any other part of Her Majesty’s territories not already included in the jurisdiction of another High Court. In the year 1866, the High Court of Judicature for the North-Western Provinces came into existence at Agra under Letters Patent of the 17th March, 1866, replacing the old Sudder Diwanny Adawlat.
Sir Walter Morgan, Barrister-at-Law and Mr. Simpson were appointed the first Chief Justice and the first Registrar respectively of High Court of North-Western Provinces.
The seat of the High Court for the North-Western Provinces was shifted from Agra to Allahabad in 1869 and its designation was altered to ‘the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad’ by a supplementary Letters patent issued on March 11, 1919.
The Oudh Chief Court at Lucknow, replacing the Oudh Judicial Commissioner’s Court, was established on November 2, 1925 not by Letters Patent but by the Oudh Civil Courts Act, IV of 1925, enacted by the U.P. Legislature with the previous sanction of the Governor-General to the passing of this Act, as required by the Government of India Act, 1919s. 80-A (3).
By the U.P. High Court Amalgamation Order, 1948, the Chief Court of Oudh was amalgamated with the High Court of Allahabad and the new High Court was conferred the jurisdiction of both the Courts so amalgamated. By the Amalgamation Order the jurisdiction of the Court under the Letters Patent and that of the Chief Court under the Oudh Courts Act was preserved.
In July, 1949 the States Merger (Governor’s Provinces) order was passed which was amended in November the States Merger (United Provinces) Order, 1949 whereby the powers of the Government of some Indian States specified in the Schedule, which had vested in the Dominion Government were transferred to the adjoining Governors’ Provinces. In Schedule VII, Rampur, Benaras and Tehri Garhwal were the States specified, and by section 3 the said states were to be administered in all respects as if they formed part of the absorbing province.
On the eve of the Republic Day celebrations on the 26th January, 1950 the date of commencement of the Constitution of India, the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad came to have jurisdiction throughout the entire length and breadth of the State of Uttar Pradesh.
By the Uttar Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2000, State of Uttaranchal and Uttaranchal High Court came into existence from the midnight intervening 8 and 9 November, 2000 and in view of section 35 of the Act, High Court at Allahabad ceased to have jurisdiction of 13 districts falling within the territory of State of Uttaranchal.
High Court of Judicature Allahabad
High Court Allahabad
Telex Code : 540-279 JUST IN
PBX : 0532-2422335, 2422336, 2422337, 2421611-18
Fax No. : 0532-2420152 (Registrar General)
Fax No. : 0532-2421742 (PPS to Hon. CJ)
Fax No. : 0532-2420317 (O) (Registrar Protocol)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 94 vacancies in total. Law Clerk (Trainee): 94 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Law Clerk (Trainee)?
The Payscale is as follows Law Clerk (Trainee): INR15000,
When can I can apply for Law Clerk (Trainee) job at High Court of Judicature Allahabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nyay Marg, Allahabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Law Clerk (Trainee), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th August, 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 13 Principal Recruitment 2021
- Mahatma Gandhi University Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 87 Librarian Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Tradesman Trainees/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Attendant Operator Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Junior Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for 13 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Junior Field/Lab Helper Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Deputy Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Project Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021