HRIDC Recruitment 2023 For 28 Assistant Manager
Vacancy Circular No: HRIDC/Estb./OM/2023/Part-1
Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation (HRIDC) Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Assistant Manager at the Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation (HRIDC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 11th March 2023. Candidates can check the latest Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation (HRIDC) Recruitment 2023 Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the hridc.co.in recruitment 2023 page.
Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation (HRIDC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ hridc.co.in. Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation (HRIDC) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Chandigarh. More details of hridc.co.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Sector-17/A, Chandigarh, 160017 Chandigarh
Number of Vacancy: 28 Posts
1. Assistant Manager (Civil): B.E./ B. Tech (Civil Engineering) from a recognized University with not less than 60% Marks in aggregate. Candidate should have appeared in corresponding paper of GATE i.e., Civil Engineering (CE) and secured GATE score of 800 or more in the scale of 1000. GATE score of any year in last 12 years will be considered for this purpose.
2. Assistant Manager (Electrical): B.E./ B. Tech from recognized University/ Institute in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) from a recognized University with not less than 60% Marks in aggregate. Candidate should have appeared in corresponding paper of GATE i.e., Electrical Engineering (EE) and secured GATE score of 700 or more in the scale of 1000. GATE score of any year in last 12 years will be considered for this purpose.
3. Assistant Manager (S&T and IT): B.E./ B.Tech from recognized University/ Institute in Electronics & Communication Engg. (ECE), /Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / Information Technology from a recognized University with not less than 60% Marks in aggregate. Candidate should have appeared in corresponding paper of GATE ie Electronic and Communication Engineering (EC)/ Computer Science & Information Technology (CS) and secured GATE score of 600 or more in the scale of 1000. GATE score of any year in last 12 years will be considered for this purpose.
4. Assistant Manager (Procurement): B.E./ B.Tech from recognized University/ Institute in any discipline from a recognized University with not less than 60% Marks in aggregate. Candidate should have appeared in corresponding paper of GATE and secured GATE score of 800 or more in the scale of 1000. GATE score of any year in last 12 years will be considered for this purpose.
50000-160000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://hridc.co.in/portal/recruitment/vacancies, Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down above, are required to register themselves through the link provided in the “Career Section” of the HRIDC website. Further, they have to fill and submit Annexure-I of the application form (complete in all respect). On submission, a registration number will be generated and reflected in form 1. Candidates are required to take the print out of Annexure-I along with registration number. Annexure-I & II (duly signed) along with Self-Attested copies of the mark sheets, passing certificates, copy of GATE score card, experience certificate, certificate in support of age proof and any other relevant documents are required to be submitted at the address mentioned below:
Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd.,
SCO No. 17-19, 3rd Floor,
Chandigarh - 160017.
Published on: 20th February 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at View Official Notification
HRIDC Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at HRIDC. The other Related Jobs HRIDC Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| General Manager - ( 3 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 21 March 2023|
| Assistant Manager - ( 28 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 11th March 2023|
| General Manager - ( 4 Posts) Posts
SCO 171819 Near Jagat Cinema Sector17A , Chandigarh
|Last Date: 12 November 2022|
| Assistant Manager - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 27 October 2022|
About HRIDC Recruitment
Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (HRIDC) has been set up by the Ministry of Railway in accordance with the Union Cabinet decision dated 03 February 2016. HRIDC is a Joint Venture of the Government of Haryana (GOH) and the Ministry of Railway (MOR) having shares of 51% and 49% respectively. HRIDC was incorporated on 22 August 2017 to develop rail infrastructure in the state of Haryana on the principle of cooperative federalism.
The JV has the mandate to take up planning and implementation of various rail infrastructure projects like new railway lines, last mile connectivity, capacity enhancement works, etc. in the state of Haryana. Accordingly, to enhance rail connectivity for freight and passenger transportation, boost economic and social growth, and enable polycentric growth in the state of Haryana, HRIDC has identified various rail projects which are under various stages of implementation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 28 vacancies in total. Assistant Manager: 28 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Manager: INR50000-160000,
When can I can apply for Assistant Manager job at HRIDC
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-17/A, Chandigarh
What is HRIDC Assistant Manager: 28 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for HRIDC Assistant Manager: 28 Posts, is 11th March, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th March, 2023
- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM) Invites Application for 305 Rural Agricultural Extension Officer (RAEO) Recruitment 2023
- Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Invites Application for Deputy Registrar and Various Posts
- Kerala Public Service Commission Invites Application for 14 Junior Language Teacher Recruitment 2023
- TNRD Tirupathur Invites Application for 24 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 68 Technician, Stenographer and Various Posts
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIASL) Invites Application for 323 Handyman and Various Posts
- District Commissioner Magistrate Office Gumla Invites Application for 226 Chowkidar Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Invites Application for 277 Project Engineer and Various Posts
- Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Invites Application for 46 Nursing Officer and Various Posts
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 620 Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Pune Invites Application for 70 Physician, Dermatologist and Various Posts
- SVNIT Invites Application for 14 Deputy Librarian, Medical Officer, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023