IIT Jammu Recruitment for following posts:
About IIT Jammu Recruitment
About IIT Jammu
The Indian Institute of Technology Jammu ( IIT Jammu) is a public research university located in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India.The Institute came into existence in 2016 when a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Department of Higher Education, Government of Jammu & Kashmir and Department of Higher Education, MHRD, Government of India, was signed for setting up an IIT campus at village Jagti, Tehsil Nagrota at Jammu.
Currently, the institute offers three UG programs namely, B.tech in Computer science, B.tech in Electrical Engineering and B.tech in Mechanical Engineering.
IIT Jammu recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Registrar, Junior Engineer (Electrical/Civil), Junior Technical Superintendent (JTS), Senior Laboratory Assistant (SLA), Junior Assistant, Caretaker, Assistant Security Officer (ASO), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Civil Engineering), Master Degree in Science/Computer Science or B.E/ B.Tech in appropriate field, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, Degree in Hotel Management, Graduate in any discipline for a great career at IIT Jammu.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is IIT Jammu Full Form?
The Full Form of IIT Jammu is Indian Institute of Technology Jammu. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for IIT Jammu?
Candidates can apply for IIT Jammu 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the IIT Jammu official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the IIT Jammu 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by IIT Jammu. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for IIT Jammu 2020.
How can I join in IIT Jammu?
First candidates should check the official notification released by IIT Jammu. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying IIT Jammu will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the IIT Jammu only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for IIT Jammu?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in IIT Jammu.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Iit Jammu government jobs or sarkari naukri for Iit Jammu. Get full details of Iit Jammu jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Iit Jammu Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Iit Jammu Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Iit Jammu in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Iit Jammu in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Iit Jammu as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Iit Jammu today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Iit Jammu for FREE. You can also get Iit Jammu Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Sainik School Nalanda Invites Application for LDC Recruitment 2021
- Maratha Light Infantry Regimental Centre Invites Application for 15 Cook, Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Directorate General of Shipping Invites Application for UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Central Employment Exchange Invites Application for Psychologist Recruitment 2021
- Archaeological Survey Of India (ASI) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Secunderabad Cantonment Board (SCB) Invites Application for 24 Ward Servant and Various Posts
- DSMNRU Invites Application for Teaching Vacancy
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) Invites Application for 19 Junior Engineer, Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Imphal Invites Application for 16 Lab Assistant, General Employees Recruitment 2021
- Sahitya Akademi Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021