Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Registrar - ( 91 Posts) Posts||10th June 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) - ( 45 Posts) Posts||7th May 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam 2021 - ( 187 Posts) Posts||12th April 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Prosecuting Officer - ( 70 Posts) Posts||9th April 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Medical Officer - ( 900 Posts) Posts||4th September 2020||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Assistant Engineer - ( 58 Posts) Posts||28th May 2019||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon - ( 200 Posts) Posts||23rd January 2019||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Medical Officer (Unani) - ( 39 Posts) Posts||16th April 2018||Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir Last Date: 16th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 39 Posts Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government and 6 (Six) months diploma in Computer Application / Knowledge from an Institute recognized by the Govt. Pay Scale: INR 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Age Limit: 18-40 years. Application Fee: After successful submission of the online form|
|Assistant Professor (Lecturer) - ( 330 Posts) Posts||19th February 2018|
About Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Until the end of the year 1954, there was no formal recruiting agency in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established on September 2, 1957, with Major General Yadav Nath Singh PVC, as it is first Chairman.
The Chairman and the Members of the Public Service Commission are appointed by the Governor for a period of five years or till he attains the age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
The functions of the Commission, as defined under section 133 of the Constitution of the State are: - It shall be duty of Commission to conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the State; The Commission shall be consulted: - On all matter relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts, On the principles to be followed in making appointments to Civil Services and posts and in making promotions and transfers from one service to another, On all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government including memorials or petitions relating to such matters.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission website is: http://jkpsc.nic.in/
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Director, Compiler.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.A. in Economics/History/Sociology /Anthropology + Knowledge of Urdu and Persian for a great career at Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission government jobs or sarkari naukri for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission. Get full details of Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission for FREE. You can also get Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- ISPRL Invites Application for Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Kolkata (IGM Kolkata) Invites Application for 7 Supervisor, Engraver Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Library and Information Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rashtriya Military School Ajmer (RMS Ajmer) Invites Application for 12 Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Defence Laboratory Jodhpur (DLJ) Invites Application for 7 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- PPQS Invites Application for 10 Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Invites Application for 81 Scientist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISTM Invites Application for Assistant Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Council (NEC) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Special Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021