IARI Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional I
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional I
Young Professional I
Committee Room of ICAR- IARI Regional Station, Karnal, 132001 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IARI Vacancy 2022 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Young Professional I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||21 - 45 years, as on date of interview (Age relaxation SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/ Women and other exempted categories as per ICAR/GOI guidelines).|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Posted on||27 Dec, 2021|
|Walkin Date||28 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Applications are invited to recruit an outstanding personnel for one post of young professional –I (YP-I) purely on temporary basis in an ongoing project “Seed processing” under the Seed Technology Research component of AICRP on Seed (Crops) which is coterminous with the position of PI in the ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute Regional Station, Karnal - 132001. The details of position and the requirements are given below:
1. Name of Post: Young Professional – I (YP-I)
2. No. of Post: One
3. Name of the Project: “Seed Processing” under the Seed Technology Research component of AICRP on Seed (Crops)
4. Essential: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with good academic record.
5. Desirable: Working knowledge of computer and MS office and or Hands on experience of working on; seed processing, seed/planting materials and or Agricultural/Plant Sciences field/laboratory work
Age Limit: 21 - 45 years, as on date of interview (Age relaxation SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/ Women and other exempted categories as per ICAR/GOI guidelines).
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Reporting time for interview: 10.30 A.M. on 28.01.2022 in Committee Room of ICAR- IARI Regional Station, Karnal-132001. Candidates reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained.
2. The candidates reporting for interview will have to compulsorily bring duly filled-in and signed application form & declaration, two passport size photographs, all the original testimonials (date of birth, degree certificate, experience certificates etc., if any) along with a set of attested copies of the certificates for verifying all their claims.
3. The eligible candidates who consider themselves outstanding may appear for the walk-in-interview on 28 th January, 2022 at 10:30 AM onwards in the Division. Applicants are requested to read the advertisement carefully before submitting the applications.
Published on: 27 December 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research).
Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Young Professional I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional I?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional I: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Young Professional I job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Committee Room of ICAR- IARI Regional Station, Karnal
What is Indian Agricultural Research Institute Young Professional I: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Young Professional I: 1 Posts, is 28th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional I, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th January, 2022
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Medical College Faridabad Invites Application for 17 Empanelment or Part Time or Full Time Super Specialists Recruitment 2022
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Quality Manager, Optometrist Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for the Visually Handicapped Invites Application for Workshop Supervisor Cum Store Keeper, Orientation and Mobility Instructor Special Educator, Special Educator,Clinical Assistant, Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Microbial Technology Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Ayurveda Invites Application for Lab Technician, Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Institute Of Technology Silchar Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Invites Application for 15644 Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Invites Application for 33 Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2022
- Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Invites Application for 554 SI Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Invites Application for Scientist or Engineer G Recruitment 2022