IARI Recruitment 2022 for Research Assistant/ Associate
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant/ Associate
Research Assistant/ Associate
Pusa, New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IARI Job Notification 2022 For Research Assistant/ Associate Post - 54,000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Research Assistant/ Associate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||18 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
On line interview to be held in Division of Biochemistry for recruitment of Research associate purely on contractual basis in the Extramural Research Project, NASF- ICAR funded project on “Epigenomics of Phosphorus Use Efficiency in Rice” on 28 th January, 2022.
1. Post and Project: Research Assistant/ Associate
2. No. of position: 01
3. Emoluments: Rs. 54,000 + HRA (24%) (As per ICAR OM No. Edn./6/27/2014- HRD Dated: 30/07/19
Ph.D in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology Microbiology/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Botany/ Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences with thesis research program and 4/5 years bachelor’s degree. Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have UGC/ CSIR/ ICAR NET qualification or equivalent.
5. Desirable: Research experience (minimum 2 years) in Genomics/Epigenomics/Molec ular Biology & Biotechnology. Hands on ChIP, Hi-C, Proteome, ATAC sequencing, Pol –II binding site analysis etc, would be more desirable
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. The interview of shortlisted candidates (based on online applications received) will be held on the specified date and time only
2. On line interview: Each candidate should mention E mail ID and mobile number for sending link for interview of shortlisted candidates. Time and link of interview of will be mentioned in the E mail sent to the shortlisted candidate.
3. The candidate should be ready for the interview 15 min in advance based on the time slot given for the purpose
How to Apply:
1. The candidates have to strictly submit the form annexed (typed/ filled) duly signed and submit before the specified date (25 th January, 2022)
2. Candidate should submit above mentioned documents as a single PDF file.
3. The eligible candidate may submit their application along with the complete bio-data in an Application format latest by 25 th January 2022 using Email ID: [email protected] for the screening of the candidates suitable for walk-in-interview on the specified date and time
4. Date: 28 th January, 2022 Time: 11:00 AM Online interview only
Published on: 18 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research).
Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant/ Associate: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant/ Associate?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant/ Associate: INR 54000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Assistant/ Associate job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa, New Delhi
What is Indian Agricultural Research Institute Research Assistant/ Associate: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Research Assistant/ Associate: 1 Posts, is 25th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant/ Associate, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th January, 2022
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Invites Application for Specialist Grade-I and Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Invites Application for On Call Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Savitribai Phule Pune University Invites Application for Journal Manager or Administrator Recruitment 2022
- NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) Invites Application for Team Leader, Agriculture Expert, Post-Harvest Management Expert, Data Analyst Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow or Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- NIPER Raebareli Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Banda University of Agriculture and Technology Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Graduate Technician Trainee Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2022
- The University of Pune Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2022