IARI Recruitment 2022 for Project Associate I
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate I
Project Associate I
Pusa, New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IARI Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit: 35 years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||31 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Feb, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Applications are invited to attend Online Interview in SERB & DBT funded projects at Division of Genetics, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-12, as mentioned below.The posts are purely on contractual basis.
Name of Project: DBT funded project “A National mission mode program on nutritional improvement of digestible protein content and quality in rice”
1. Post Name: Project Associate I (PA-I)
2. No of Posts: 01
3. Rs. 31000+24% HRA
4. Qualification: Post graduate degree in basic science or post graduate degree in professional courses (Biotechnology/Genetics/ Plant Breeding/Biochemistry/Botany or other related fields of plant sciences) (DST Office Memorandum (O.M) No. SR/S9/Z05/2019 dated 21-08-2019). Desirable experience in molecular and biochemical techniques
Age Limit: Upper age limit: 35 years
After screening the applications, only the eligible candidates will be informed about the details of online interview (Date and Time) by email. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment
How to Apply:
1. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the e-mail address as given below latest by 20/02/2022.
2. Email ID: [email protected]
Published on: 31 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research).
Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate I?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate I: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate I job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa, New Delhi
What is Indian Agricultural Research Institute Project Associate I: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Project Associate I: 1 Posts, is 20th February, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate I, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th February, 2022
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 47 Laboratory Assistant, Milk Recorder, More Recruitment 2022
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for 14 Project Officer, Project Engineer, More Recruitment 2022
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for 100 Professor and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Janki Devi Memorial College Invites Application for House Keeper Recruitment 2022
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- BrahMos Aerospace Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2022
- Kirkee Cantonment Board Invites Application for Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Limited (ISPRL) Invites Application for Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director Recruitment 2022
- NIT Kurukshetra Invites Application for Assistant Engineer and Various Posts Recruitment 2022