IARI Recruitment 2022 for Project Assistant
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
Pusa, New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IARI Hiring For Project Assistant Vacancies - 18000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Posted on||22 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Mar, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc
Applications are invited to attend Interview will be held on 16-03-2022 for one position of Project Asstt in the Division of Plant Pathology purely on contractual basis under DBT funded Indo-UK collaborative research project “Genomic-led improvement of biotic and abiotic stress tolerance in mustard rape for economic and environmental sustainability” (upto Sept 2022).
1. Post name : Project Assistant
2. Stipend : Rs. 18000/ Per month (consolidated)
3. No of Post : 01
4. Projects : “Genomic-led improvement of biotic and abiotic stress tolerance in mustard rape for economic and environmental sustainability”
5. Essential Qualification and desirable experiences : Graduate degree in Biological Sciences/Agricultural/Biotechnology. Desirable experience in pathological and biochemical techniques.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates whose near/ distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/ IARI, has to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below by March 15, 2022.
2. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview will be verified on the interview date
Published on: 22 February 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research).
Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR 18000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Assistant job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa, New Delhi
What is Indian Agricultural Research Institute Project Assistant: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Project Assistant: 1 Posts, is 16th March, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th March, 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for 13 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- National Rural Health Mission Jammu & Kashmir Invites Application for Gynaecologist, Anesthesia Consultant, Paediatrician Recruitment 2022
- Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT) Invites Application for 13 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- MSRVVP Invites Application for Stenographer, Accounts Officer and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Invites Application for 28 Specialist Grade II Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Smart Government Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Director RSETI and Counselor FLCC Recruitment 2022
- National Commission for Minorities Invites Application for Legal Officer Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Smart Government Invites Application for Senior Executive Consultant Recruitment 2022
- North Eastern Railway Invites Application for 20 Junior Technical Associate Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Nurse Educator, Assistant Law Officer Recruitment 2022