IARI Recruitment 2022 for Young Professional II, Office or Laboratory
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional II, Office or Laboratory or Field Assistant, More
Young Professional II, Office or Laboratory or Field Assistant, More
Pusa, New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|IARI Job Notification 2022 For Young Professional II, Office or Laboratory or Field Assistant, More Post - 35000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Young Professional II, Office or Laboratory or Field Assistant, More|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, 12TH, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Salary||20000 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||30 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||15 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, 12TH, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Nodal Officer (TSP), ICAR-IARI invites applications on behalf of Director, ICAR-IARI for the following positions.
1. Position: Young Professional (YP) – II
2. No. of Positions: 01
3. Essential Qualifications: M.Tech./M.Sc in Agril. Process Engg./ Food Engg./Food Sc. & Tech./Food Technology with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Engineering/Food Engineering/ Food Sci. & Tech./ Food Technology. Experience in the field of on-farm as well as laboratory processing of agricultural produce will be preferred.
4. Emoluments: ₹. 35,000.00 per month consolidated
1. Position: Office/ Laboratory/ Field Assistant
2. No. of Positions: One
3. Essential Qualifications: Graduate with greater than 3 years’ experience in similar/equivalent position. Should have adequate knowledge about the administrative/financial rules of the Government of India. Should have adequate knowledge of computers (data entry and analysis), typing and shorthand.
4. Emoluments: ₹. 25,000.00 per month consolidated
1. Position: Office/ Laboratory/ Field Attendant
2. No. of Positions: One
3. Essential Qualifications: 12th pass with ≥ 3 years’ experience in similar/equivalent position. Knowledge of computers and data (field & laboratory) recording/analysis is essential.
4. Emoluments: ₹. 20,000.00 per month consolidated
20000 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
The applications received shall be screened and shortlisted based on their qualifying academic performance as per assessment criteria. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated by return mail to attend the interview as scheduled. Interview shall be conducted in either online/offline/hybrid mode as decided by the committee and communicated to the shortlisted candidates. In case of large response, a written examination, typing/shorthand test can also be conducted for shortlisting of eligible candidates for interview.
How to Apply:
1. The last date and time for submission of applications in the prescribed format enclosed herewith through email [[email protected]] is 15.05.2022 (12.00 midnight). All applications received after the mentioned time limit will stand automatically rejected.
2. Date of Interview:
a) Young Professional (YP) – II - 20.05.2022
b) Office/ Laboratory/ Field Assistant - 21.05.2022 (FN)
c) Office/ Laboratory/ Field Attendant - 21.05.2022 (AN)
Published on: 30 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification
Semi-Skilled Labour ( 01 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 27th March 2023
Job Location: ICAR-IARI, New Delhi
Pay Scale: INR18000
List of old jobs.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research). Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Young Professional II, Office or Laboratory or Field Assistant, More: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional II, Office or Laboratory or Field Assistant, More?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional II, Office or Laboratory or Field Assistant, More: INR 20000 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Young Professional II, Office or Laboratory or Field Assistant, More job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa, New Delhi
What is Indian Agricultural Research Institute Young Professional II, Office or Laboratory or Field Assistant, More: 3 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Young Professional II, Office or Laboratory or Field Assistant, More: 3 Posts, is 15th May, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional II, Office or Laboratory or Field Assistant, More, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th May, 2022
- NIRRCH Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow, Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- National Institute For Research In Reproductive and Child Health (NIRRCH) Invites Application for Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2023
- Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar (RMRC Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for 5 Field Worker Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Andaman & Nicobar Administration Invites Application for 7 Gram Rozgar Sewak Recruitment 2023
- ANIIMS Invites Application for 7 Scientist-B, Research Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) Invites Application for Account Associate Recruitment 2023
- Andaman & Nicobar Administration Invites Application for Medical Officer, Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
- Andaman and Nicobar Administration Invites Application for Public Health Nurse, Additional ANM, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Invites Application for Startup Fellow, Software Tester Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Invites Application for Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Technology Jalandhar Invites Application for Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2023