Govt Indian Council For Cultural Relations (ICCR) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Indian Council for Cultural Relations Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Council for Cultural Relations. The other Related Jobs Indian Council for Cultural Relations Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Indian Council for Cultural Relations Recruitment
About Indian Council for Cultural Relations
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) was founded in 1950 by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, independent India’s first Education Minister. Its objectives are to actively participate in the formulation and implementation of policies and programmes pertaining to India’s external cultural relations; to foster and strengthen cultural relations and mutual understanding between India and other countries; to promote cultural exchanges with other countries and people, and to develop relations with nations.
Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) was established on 9th April 1950. ICCR headquarters is located in Azad Bhavan, New Delhi. ICCR is an autonomous organization involved in India's external cultural relations, through cultural exchange with other countries and their peoples. ICCR organizes cultural festivals in India and abroad, the ICCR financially supports a number of cultural institutions across India and sponsors individual performers in dance, music, photography, theater, and the visual arts. The ICCR offers 1804 scholarships every year. Indian Council for Cultural Relations sponsors exhibitions of India's contemporary, and traditional arts in major events throughout the world.
Indian Council for Cultural Relations recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professors, Hindi Translator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Doctoral degree, MA/ M.Ed degree in Hindi, for a great career at Indian Council for Cultural Relations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is ICCR Full Form?
The Full Form of ICCR is Indian Council for Cultural Relations. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for ICCR?
Candidates must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website mysarkarinaukri. Candidates should hold any Any Graduate in any reputation university/institution. Candidates applying for ICCR must be Upto 35 years.
How can I join in ICCR?
First candidates should check the official notification released by ICCR. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying ICCR will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the ICCR only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the qualification for ICCR?
Candidates should have completed Any Graduate and doesnt consider anything less than the given criteria. Additional certification would be given preference.
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Super Specialist Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Project Scientist-D, Project Scientist-I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- GIPCL Invites Application for Primary Teacher, TGT, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Visual Designer Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Invites Application for Secretary Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Urban Art Commission Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2022