IOP Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 for Research Associate-I
Vacancy Circular No:
Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Associate-I
Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneshwar, 751005 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IOP Bhubaneswar Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Associate-I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||08 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Applications are invited for one Research Associate-I position to work in a DST-SERB funded project entitled "Investigating the role of methyl ammonium ordering in opto- electronic properties of hybrid perovskite" of Prof. Dinesh Topwal.
1. Post Name: Research Associate-I
2. Essential and desirable qualifications: The applicant must have obtained Ph. D. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Material Science/nanotechnology/Engineering Physics/Chemical engineering from a recognized University.
3. Duration Initial appointment of the candidate will be for 1 year, extendable on annual basis depending on the perlormance of the candidate, up to two years or upon termination of the project, whichever occurs earlier. The project position is co-terminus with the above project.
4. Fellowship: Rs. 47,000/- ( RA-I fellowship as per 1OP and DST norms. Accommodation will be provided inside the campus subjective to the availability. Else, HRA would be given at applicable rate.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and will have to make an online presentation and face interview panel.
How to Apply:
Applicant should furnish their complete bio-data comprising their research interest. list of publications, expertise, ete. along with Marks/grades from 10th standard onwards. All the information should be sent by email to [email protected] Three recommendation etters in your favour will also be required if selected. Last Date of receipt of application and recommendation letter: 22th November, 2021.
Published on: 08 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute of Physics Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Institute of Physics. The other Related Jobs Institute of Physics Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Post Doctoral Position - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar
|Last Date: 31 March 2022|
| Post Doctoral Position - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Sachivalaya Marg, Gajapati Nagar
|Last Date: 27 February 2022|
| Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts
P.O.: Sainik School, Sachivalaya Marg
|Last Date: 15 January 2022|
| Project Assistant/ Junior Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Sainik School, Sachivalaya Marg
|Last Date: 23 January 2022|
| Research Associate-I - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneshwar
|Last Date: 22 November 2021|
| Administrative Trainee - ( 1 Posts) Posts
PO: SAINIK SCHOOL, Bhubaneshwar
|Last Date: 30 October 2021|
| Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar
|Last Date: 15th September 2021|
About Institute of Physics Recruitment
About Institute of Physics
Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar is an autonomous research institution funded jointly by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) and the Government of Odisha. The Institute was officially established in 1972 by the Government of Orissa, and registered in 1972 as a registered society under societies Registration Act 1860. The Institute started functioning under the directorship of Prof. T. Pradhan on September 4, 1974 in two rented rooms of the Utkal University Guest House. After a few months, the Institute moved to a rented house in Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar, where its academic activities got started in January 1975 with two Faculties besides the then Director, Prof. T. Pradhan. From 1974 to 1981, the Institute functioned in rented buildings and moved to its present campus in 1981. On March 25,1985, the Institute was taken over by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Associate-I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Associate-I, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Research Associate-I: INR 47000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Associate-I, Skills / Eligibility job at Institute of Physics
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneshwar
What is Institute of Physics Research Associate-I: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Institute of Physics Research Associate-I: 1 Posts, is 22nd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Associate-I, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd November, 2021
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Transportation Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2022
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- IIM Bangalore Invites Application for Post Doctoral Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Bharathiar University Invites Application for Technical Officer and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh Invites Application for 3 Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of External Affairs Invites Application for Faculty Member Recruitment 2022
- Bharathiar University Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Bharathiar University Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Aligarh Muslim University Invites Application for 19 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- ACTREC Invites Application for Adhoc Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- IIVR Invites Application for 10 SRF, Young Professional-II, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022