Govt Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
JKSSB Recruitment 2016 For jkssb.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: JKSSB Invites Application for 927 Junior Assistant and Various Posts.
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Invites Application for 30 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: 09/2019/001
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineer
Zum Zum BUilding, Rambhag, Srinagar, 190001 Jammu and Kashmir
Number of Vacancy: 30 Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or AMIE (Sec.A&B) India or three years diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Equivalent.
35400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-40 Years
Application Fee: have paid fee of Rs. 350/-(Rupees Three hundred and Fifty Only) by Online payment gateway or Challan or CSC Connect. (It may be noted that there will be nominal additional transaction charges in cases of online payment gateway and Challan options. In case of CSC Connect option, additional charges for filling form, print outs etc., will also be taken by concerned CSC Operator).
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portalwww.ssbjk.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. a) Date of Commencement for submission of online applications = 24-07-2019. b) Last Date for submission of online applications =20-08-2019.
(1) Call letters shall not be issued individually. However, Board shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media, Official Website (www.jkssb.nic.in) and Official application portal (www.ssbjk.in) of the Board about the venues, dates of the written test for the information of eligible candidates. No claim of being unaware of the dates/ schedule for written test/counseling cum document verification shall be entertained. (2) The candidate must produce the original qualification/ category certificates/Bonafide certificates (in case of qualifications obtained from outside J&K State) before the Committee constituted for such purpose by the Board. Even otherwise, the Board can call for any Certificate/Document from any candidate at any stage, even before the written test for verification. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be allowed to either participate in the Selection process or finally selected, as the case may be. (3) No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test/type test/counselling cum document verification.
Published on: 29 July 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Recruitment for following posts:
About Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Recruitment
About Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board
Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board was established in year 1992 , by Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India.The SSC make recruitment to Group B (Non-Gazetted) and Non Technical Group C Posts and recruitment in Railway & Industrial Establishment, Subordinate Offices, in the Ministries Department ,Government of India.
The SSC are responsible for receipt & processing of application for various examination, issue of admit card to the candidates and also conducting interviews of applicants.
The Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board Has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews. To develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing and promise selection by all fair means for user departments.
Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board conducting Exam for the posts of, Statistical Assistant / Junior Statistical Assistant / Junior Engineer (Electrical) / Junior Scale Stenographer / Industrial Promotion Officer / Assistant Extension Officer / Manager Industrial Estate / Knitting Instructor / Senior Scale Stenographer / Junior Assistant / Driver, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 30 vacancies in total. Junior Engineer: 30 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Engineer?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Engineer: INR35400,
When can I can apply for Junior Engineer job at Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Zum Zum BUilding, Rambhag
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th November, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Engineer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th November, 2019
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Field Worker and Various Posts
- IGCAR Invites Application for 98 Work Assistant, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 239 Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Invites Application for 19 Intern Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Center Innovative And Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for University Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Invites Application for 3 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NIANP Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- APCPDCL Invites Application for 86 Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Application for 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021