Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022 for Hindi Officer
Mumbai Port Trust Hindi Officer Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Hindi Officer in Mumbai Port Trust. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 12 December 2022. Candidates can check the latest Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022 Hindi Officer Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the mumbaiport.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ mumbaiport.gov.in/. Mumbai Port Trust selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of mumbaiport.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Mumbai Port Authority
invites applications for recruitment of Hindi Officer
-, Mumbai, - Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: Various Post
|Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Job Role||Hindi Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Various Post|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Salary||50000 - 160000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||08 Nov, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||12-12-2022|
Educational Qualification: B.A
Skills / Eligibility
50000 - 160000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Hindi Officer in Mumbai Port Authority.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website mumbaiport.gov.in
Step 2: Click on Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022 notification
Step 3: Read the instructions carefully and proceed further
Step 4: Apply or download the application form as per the information mentioned on the official notification
Published on: 09 November 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Mumbai Port Trust. The other Related Jobs Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
About Mumbai Port Trust
Mumbai Port was earlier known as Bombay Port, is situated on west coast of India. The port is administered by the Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), an autonomous corporation owned by Indian Government. Bombay Port Trust (BPT) was established as a corporation on June 26, 1873. BPT's founding chairman was Colonel J.A. Ballard. It was used by the Maratha Navy, as well as the British and Portuguese colonial navies. The port has a total of 63 anchorage points
Mumbai Port was earlier known as Bombay Port, is situated on west coast of India. The port is administered by the Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), an autonomous corporation owned by Indian Government. Bombay Port Trust (BPT) was established as a corporation on June 26, 1873. BPT's founding chairman was Colonel J.A. Ballard. It was used by the Maratha Navy, as well as the British and Portuguese colonial navies. The port has a total of 63 anchorage points.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total. Hindi Officer: Various Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Hindi Officer, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Hindi Officer: INR 50000 - 160000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Hindi Officer, Skills / Eligibility job at Mumbai Port Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Mumbai
What is Mumbai Port Trust Hindi Officer: Various Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Hindi Officer: Various Post, is 12th December, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Hindi Officer, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th December, 2022
- Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Invites Application for 30 Junior Manager Recruitment 2023
- Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) Combined Secondary Level Exam 2023
- East Coast Railway (ECR) Invites Application for 16 Sportsperson Recruitment 2023
- North Central Railway (NCR) Invites Application for 15 Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for 28 Junior Engineer, Scientific Officer and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for 26 Project Assistant, Project Technician Recruitment 2023
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Invites Application for 65 Scientist/Engineer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Kalyani Invites Application for 153 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- THDC India Limited Invites Application for 77 Engineer / Executive Recruitment 2023
- ECGC Invites Application for 17 Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2023
- Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) Invites Application for 64 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Bihar Police Invites Application for 64 Sub Inspector, Sub Divisional Fire Station Officer Recruitment 2023