National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA) Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Officer
Amer Road, Jaipur, 302002 Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: MD/MS (Ayurveda) in the subject of Kayachikitsa/Panchakarma/Shalya Tantra/ Shalakya Tantra/Prasuti & Stri Roga/Bal Roga from a recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.
56100-177500/- Per Month
Age Limit: 40 years.
How to Apply:
The Filled Application, affixed with 2 recent Passport Size Photographs, the Demand Draft of Fees, Self-attested copies of all the relevant Certificates/Documents etc. should reach the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002
Published on: 2nd October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment
About National Institute of Ayurveda
National Institute of Ayurveda is an apex autonomous Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of Teaching, Training, Research, and Patient Care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Healthcare.
National Institute of Ayurveda was established on 7th February 1976. The institute is located at Jaipur, Rajasthan. The National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) is the apex institute for training and research in Ayurveda in India. It is affiliated with Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. It is also one of the only two post graduate institutes under Union government. The university offers following degrees, diploma and certificate program: Ph.D (Ayurved), M.D.(Ayurved) / M.S.(Ayurved), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.), B. Pharma (Ayurveda), Diploma in AYUSH Nursing and Pharmacy (DAN & P), Panch Karma Technician Course, Diploma in Herbal Farming, Certificate Course in Kshar-Sutra, Certificate Course in Panchakarma, Certificate Course in Yoga & Naturopathy, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for Medical Students, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for foreigners, Ayurveda Course for Allopathic Doctors National Institute of Ayurveda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer (Prasuti-Stri Roga), Pharmacy Manager, Vaidya (Medical Officer), Clinical Registrar(Kayachikitsa), Clinical Registrar(Prasuti Tantra), Resident Medical Officer, Panchakarma Vaidya, Radiologist, Pathologist, Pharmacologist, Biochemist, Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in PG Qualification in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject + M.D.(Ay.) of University of Rajasthan in the concerned Subject, for a great career at National Institute of Ayurveda.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Medical Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Officer: INR56100,
When can I can apply for Medical Officer job at National Institute of Ayurveda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Amer Road, Jaipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd December, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021