NITM Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
National Institute of Traditional Medicine Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Technical Assistant in National Institute of Traditional Medicine. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 05 January 2023. Candidates can check the latest National Institute of Traditional Medicine Recruitment 2022 Technical Assistant Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.rmrcbg.res.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
National Institute of Traditional Medicine Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.rmrcbg.res.in/. National Institute of Traditional Medicine selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Karnataka. More details of www.rmrcbg.res.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Traditional Medicine (NITM)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Assistant
-, Bagalkot, - Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|Application For Employment Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||National Institute of Traditional Medicine|
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Posted on||22 Dec, 2022|
|Walkin Date||05 Jan, 2023|
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology from a recognized university with 3 years work experience from a recognized institution OR Masters degree in Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: 30 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Technical Assistant in ICMR NITM.
How to Apply:
Published on: 26 December 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Traditional Medicine Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Traditional Medicine. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Traditional Medicine Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Scientist-B, Psychologist - ( 2 Posts) Posts
National Highway No. 4, Belgaum
|Last Date: 21 March 2023|
| Scientist B, Statistical Assistant, More Vacancies - ( 5 Posts) Posts
National Highway No 4, Belgaum
|Last Date: 14 February 2023|
| Technical Assistant - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 05 January 2023|
| Technician Or Field Assistant, Lab Technician Or X ray Technician, More Vacancies - ( 8 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 21 December 2022|
| Technician C, Data Entry Operator - ( 3 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 10 November 2022|
| Data Entry Operator - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 10 August 2022|
| Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator - ( 4 Posts) Posts
ICMR(Formerly RMRC) (Dept. of Health Research Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Govt. of )Nehru Nagar National Highway No. 4 Belagavi, Belgaum
|Last Date: 15 July 2022|
About National Institute of Traditional Medicine Recruitment
About National Institute of Traditional Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Technical Assistant: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Assistant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Assistant: INR 20000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Technical Assistant, Skills / Eligibility job at National Institute of Traditional Medicine
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bagalkot
What is National Institute of Traditional Medicine Technical Assistant: 1 Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Institute of Traditional Medicine Technical Assistant: 1 Post, is 5th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th January, 2023
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for Visiting Scientist Recruitment 2023
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Invites Application for Science communication and Outreach Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Centre for Biological Sciences Invites Application for Media Relations and Social Media Officer/ Coordinator Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Invites Application for 757 Field Inspector, First Division Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad Invites Application for Executive Secretarial Recruitment 2023
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for General Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Kalyani Invites Application for Tutor, Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- National Institute Of Technology Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for Resident Medical Practioner Recruitment 2023
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2023
- National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Nainital Bank Invites Application for 8 Senior Manager or Manager, Risk Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Balmer Lawrie & Co Ltd Invites Application for 27 Assistant Manager, Chief Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023