NWDA Recruitment 2022 for Administration Officer, Account Officer
Vacancy Circular No:
National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
invites applications for recruitment of Administration Officer, Account Officer, Accountant
Administration Officer, Account Officer, Accountant
1820 Community Centre
Saket, New Delhi, 110017 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
|NWDA Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Administration Officer, Account Officer, Accountant|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Salary||29200 - 177500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||18 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Application are invited from eligible and willing candidate or filling up the following posts on deputation basis (including short term contract) in National Water Development Agency, New Delhi.
Advertisement No. 11/2022
1. Position: Administrative Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Matrix: Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500)
1. Position: Junior Accounts Officer
2. No of Post: 03
3. Pay Matrix: Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
1. Position: Junior Accountant
2. No of Post: 02
3. Pay Matrix: Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300)
4. For More Information Kindly refer to the Official Notification
29200 - 177500(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection will be Based on Deputation Basis (including short term contract)
How to Apply:
The detailed advertisement is available on NWDA website www.nwda.gov.in. The closing date for submission of applications shall be 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in "Employment News".
Published on: 18 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Water Development Agency Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Water Development Agency. The other Related Jobs National Water Development Agency Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Chief Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Saket, New Delhi
|Last Date: 11 April 2022|
| Deputy Director/ Executive Engineer - ( 10 Posts) Posts
- Anywhere in India - India Last Date: 02 May 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts NWDA Vacancy 2022 NWDA Vacancy 2022 Recruitment 2022 Details Job Role Deputy Director/ Executive Engineer Education Requirement Diploma Total Vacancy 10 Posts Job Locations Anywhere in India (Across India) Age Limit The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (Including Short Term Contract) shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications. Experience 5 - 15 years Salary 67700 - 208700(Per Month) Posted on 19 Mar, 2022 Last Date To Apply 02 May
|Last Date: 02 May 2022|
| Deputy Director/ Executive Engineer - ( 11 Posts) Posts
1820 Community Centre Saket, New Delhi
|Last Date: 17 May 2022|
| Assistant Engineer - ( 09 Posts (UR-04,OBC-03, SC-01 & EWS-01)) Posts
Saket, New Delhi
|Last Date: 4th April 2022|
| Accounts Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Saket, New Delhi
|Last Date: 29th July 2021|
| Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - ( 23 Posts) Posts
Saket, New Delhi
|Last Date: 25th June 2021|
| Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - ( 12 Posts) Posts
||Last Date: 25th June 2021|
| Hindi Translator - ( 1 Posts) Posts
||Last Date: 25th June 2021|
About National Water Development Agency Recruitment
About National Water Development Agency
The National Water Development Agency (NWDA), was set up in July 1982 as Autonomous Society under the societies registration act 1860, to carry out the water balance and other studies on a scientific and realistic basis for optimum utilization of water resources of the Peninsular river system for preparation of feasibility reports and thus to give concrete shape to Peninsular river development component of National perspective plan prepared by Central Water Commission and the then Ministry of Irrigation (now Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation(DoWR, RD& GR)). In the year 1990, NWDA was also entrusted with the task of Himalayan Component of National Perspective Plan. In 2006, it was decided that NWDA will explore the feasibility of intra-states links and to take up the work for preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) of river link proposals under National Perspective Plan (NPP). The functions of NWDA were further modified vide MoWR resolution dated 19.05.2011 to undertake the work of preparation of DPRs of intra-State links. Recently on 7th Oct, 2016 the functions of NWDA were further modified to undertake implementation of ILR projects and completion of water resources projects under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY) and to act as a repository of borrowed fund or loan from Banks / other institutions for the execution of projects.
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) was established in July, 1982 to carry out the water balance and other studies on a scientific and realistic basis for optimum utilisation of Water Resources of the Peninsular rivers system for preparation of feasibility reports.
Functions of NWDA:
To carry out detailed surveys and investigations of possible reservoir sites, To carry out detailed surveys about the quantum of water in various Peninsular River Systems and Himalayan River Systems, To prepare detailed project report of river link proposals under National Perspective Plan for Water Resources Development, To prepare pre-feasibility/feasibility report of the intra-state links as may be proposed by the States.
National Water Development Agency recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Engineer, Deputy Director (Hydrology), Junior Accountant, Driver, Stenographer, Director (Administration), Deputy Director (Administration), Superintending Engineer, Chief Engineer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Civil Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering /Master's degree in Mathematics/Computer Science / Physics / Statistics with specialization in Hydrology / Post Graduate in Hydrology / Water Resources, Degree in Commerce, 8th Class pass + Possession of a valid Driving License for Motor Car + Working knowledge of Hindi or English & must be able to read English numerals and figures, Matriculation + Possessing a minimum speed of 80 wpm in English or 60 wpm in Hindi Shorthand and typing speed of 40 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi, Degree, Degree in Civil Engineering, for a great career at National Water Development Agency.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Administration Officer, Account Officer, Accountant: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Administration Officer, Account Officer, Accountant?
The Payscale is as follows Administration Officer, Account Officer, Accountant: INR 29200 - 177500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Administration Officer, Account Officer, Accountant job at National Water Development Agency
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 1820 Community Centre Saket, New Delhi
What is National Water Development Agency Administration Officer, Account Officer, Accountant: 6 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Water Development Agency Administration Officer, Account Officer, Accountant: 6 Posts, is 3rd June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Administration Officer, Account Officer, Accountant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd June, 2022
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Invites Application for 417 Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Invites Application for 5 Personnel Officer Recruitment 2022
- National Green Tribunal Invites Application for Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2022
- Panjab University Invites Application for 8 Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Currency Note Press Nashik Invites Application for 72 Consultant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- IDRBT Invites Application for 4 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- PGIMER Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2022
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for Counsellor Recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Chief Dietitian Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Project Coordinator, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Project Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022