NPCIL Recruitment 2023 For 295 Trade Apprentice
Vacancy Circular No: TMS/HRM/APPRENTICESHIP/2022
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Trade Apprentice at the Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 25th January 2023. Candidates can check the latest Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2023 Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.npcil.nic.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.npcil.nic.in/. Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Maharashtra. More details of www.npcil.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Boisar (WR), Palghar, 401504 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 295 Posts (SC-29,ST-26,OBC (NC)-79, EWS-29, UR-132 (Out of 295, 11 seats are reserved for PwBD)
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have ITI Pass Certificate in respective trade.
7700-8855/- Per Month
Age Limit: 14-24 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://npcilcareers.co.in/TAPSTA20220125/candidate/Default.aspx
Published on: 10th January 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at View Official Notification
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Nuclear Power Corporation of India. The other Related Jobs Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 295 vacancies in total. Trade Apprentice: 295 Posts (SC-29,ST-26,OBC (NC)-79, EWS-29, UR-132 (Out of 295, 11 seats are reserved for PwBD),
What is the Pay Scale for Trade Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Trade Apprentice: INR7700-8855,
When can I can apply for Trade Apprentice job at Nuclear Power Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Boisar (WR), Palghar
What is Nuclear Power Corporation of India Trade Apprentice: 295 Posts (SC-29,ST-26,OBC (NC)-79, EWS-29, UR-132 (Out of 295, 11 seats are reserved for PwBD), Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Trade Apprentice: 295 Posts (SC-29,ST-26,OBC (NC)-79, EWS-29, UR-132 (Out of 295, 11 seats are reserved for PwBD), is 25th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trade Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th January, 2023
- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM) Invites Application for 305 Rural Agricultural Extension Officer (RAEO) Recruitment 2023
- Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Invites Application for Deputy Registrar and Various Posts
- Kerala Public Service Commission Invites Application for 14 Junior Language Teacher Recruitment 2023
- TNRD Tirupathur Invites Application for 24 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 68 Technician, Stenographer and Various Posts
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIASL) Invites Application for 323 Handyman and Various Posts
- District Commissioner Magistrate Office Gumla Invites Application for 226 Chowkidar Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Invites Application for 277 Project Engineer and Various Posts
- Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Invites Application for 46 Nursing Officer and Various Posts
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 620 Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Pune Invites Application for 70 Physician, Dermatologist and Various Posts
- SVNIT Invites Application for 14 Deputy Librarian, Medical Officer, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023