CEPI Recruitment 2022 for 42 Admin Officer and Various Posts
Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI) Admin Officer and Various Posts Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Admin Officer and Various Posts in Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 24 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI) Recruitment 2022 Admin Officer and Various Posts Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the enemyproperty.mha.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ enemyproperty.mha.gov.in/. Office Of The Custodian selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of enemyproperty.mha.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI)
invites applications for recruitment of Admin Officer and Various Posts
Admin Officer and Various Posts
-, New Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Kolkata, - Delhi, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 42 Posts
|Custodian of Enemy Property for India Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Office Of The Custodian|
|Organization||Custodian of Enemy Property for India Recruitment 2022|
|Total Vacancy||42 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Kolkata|
|Last Date to Apply||24 Jun, 2022|
Law Officer: 1. Retired Government Officer of ILS / Central Government Services who retired from analogous post OR On contractual basis a person having Degree in Law with minimum 5 years experience in practice of Law. 2. Working knowledge of Computer is essential.
Admin Officer: Retired Govt. Servants from analogous posts and having experience in administration and accounts matters.
Chief Supervisor/Consultant: 1. Retired Government Officer at the level of ADM OR DS OR US with experience of dealing with revenue/property matters. 2. Proficient in Hindi and/or English. Persons having knowledge of regional language will be given preference. 3. Working knowledge of MS Office is essential.
Surveyor: 1. Retired State Govt. Servants with Land Revenue & Finance background / OR persons with 10+2 in Science (with mathematics as a subject) pass with 60% marks on contractual basis. 2. Proficient in Hindi and /or English. Persons having knowledge of regional language will be given preference. 3. Working knowledge of MS Office will be preferred.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
The number of vacancies for the role of Law Officer, Admin Officer, More Vacancies in Custodian of Enemy Property for India this year is 42.
25000-60000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
The application should be completed in all respect by supporting documents.
1. Incomplete application shall not be entertained and no communication in this regard shall be sent to the applicant.
2. Separate application should be sent for separate post.
3. The application may be submitted by post or by hand to the Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI), Delhi Head Office, First Floor, East Wing, Shivaji Stadium, Connaught Palace, New Delhi-10001.
4. The application may alternatively be sent via e-mail in cepi.del Lmha.gov.in
5. The last date for submission of application is 24.06.2022 by 5.00 p.m.
6. Short listed candidates will be called for an interview with prior intimation.
Published on: 08 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Office Of The Custodian Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Office Of The Custodian. The other Related Jobs Office Of The Custodian Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Admin Officer and Various Posts - ( 42 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 24 June 2022|
| Law Officer, Chief Supervisor / Consultant - ( 4 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28 February 2022|
| Law Officer Grade - II - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Hazratganj
|Last Date: 10 December 2021|
| Law Officer Grade - I - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI), New Delhi
|Last Date: 10 December 2021|
About Office Of The Custodian Recruitment
About Office Of The Custodian
The office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India, worked under the aegis of the Ministry of Commerce up to October 1969, from November 1969 to February 1973 under the Ministry of Foreign Trade, from March 1973 to June 2007 under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry and thereafter, it was transferred to Ministry of Home Affairs by a Presidential Notification dated 28th June 2007.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 42 vacancies in total. Admin Officer and Various Posts: 42 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Admin Officer and Various Posts, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Admin Officer and Various Posts: INR 25000,
When can I can apply for Admin Officer and Various Posts, Skills / Eligibility job at Office Of The Custodian
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
What is Office Of The Custodian Admin Officer and Various Posts: 42 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Office Of The Custodian Admin Officer and Various Posts: 42 Posts, is 24th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Admin Officer and Various Posts, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th June, 2022
- Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Invites Application for Finance Officer and Various Posts
- NCRTC Invites Application for Group General Manager Recruitment 2022
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for 10 Engineering Associate-II Recruitment 2022
- Vivekananda College Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2022
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Hotel Management Pusa (IHM Pusa) Invites Application for Lecturer, LDC and Various Posts
- Indian Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Kalakshetra Foundation Invites Application for 7 Librarian and Various Posts
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Project Research Scientist V/ VI, Consultant, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Occupational Therapist Recruitment 2022