SBSEC Recruitment 2023 For 67 Assistant Professor
Vacancy Circular No: SBSEC/Teaching/2022/275
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College (SBSEC) Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor at the Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College (SBSEC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 27th January 2023. Candidates can check the latest Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College (SBSEC) Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.sbsec.org/ recruitment 2023 page.
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College (SBSEC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.sbsec.org/. Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College (SBSEC) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Delhi. More details of www.sbsec.org/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Phase-II, New Delhi, 110017 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 67 Posts
1) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clauses (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
57700/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Fees for Assistant Professor.
Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
No application fee will be charged to applicants from SC, ST, PwBD categories, and Women applicants.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://colrec.uod.ac.in/, This Job Source is Employment News 7 - 6 Jan 2023, Page No.25.
Published on: 28th December 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at View Official Notification
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College. The other Related Jobs Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Professor - ( 67 Posts) Posts
Phase-II, New Delhi
|Last Date: 27th January 2023|
About Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Recruitment
About Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) is a co-educational institute which was established in 1967. It is a constituent college of the University of Delhi. The college is named after Shaheed Bhagat Singh, an Indian freedom fighter who believed strongly in social justice. The college is famous for its Department of Commerce. The college is ranked amongst the top colleges for commerce in the country.
The college offers both Graduate Degrees and Postgraduate Degrees. At the undergraduate level, it offers 3 Year degrees in Commerce, English, Economics, Hindi, History, Geography, Political Science, and Mathematics. At the postgraduate level, it offers an M.Com degree.
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Professional Assistant (Lab), Semi Professional Assistant (Lab), Cartographic Assistant, Assistant, Library Assistant, Library Attendant MTS, Computer Lab Attendant MTS.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree, MCA or M.Sc. (Computer Science / IT) from a recognized University / Institute with one year experience or B.Tech. / B.E. (Computer Science / Information Technology / ECE), Master’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce, Graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce + B.Lib.Sc / B.L.I. Sc. + Course in Computer Application at Graduate / PG level, Graduate in the relevant field, Graduate in any discipline with working knowledge of Computers, and Diploma / Certificate, Passed Sr. Secondary + Certificate in Library Science / Library and Information Science + Computer Course at Sr. Secondary Level or Basic Course in Computer Science / Word Processing, 10th + Certificate in Library Science / Library and Information Science, 10th with science subjects for a great career at Shaheed Bhagat Singh College.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 67 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 67 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR57700,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor job at Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Phase-II, New Delhi
What is Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Assistant Professor: 67 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Assistant Professor: 67 Posts, is 27th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th January, 2023
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Invites Application for 14 Reader, Principal Recruitment 2023
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2023
- PWD Tamil Nadu Invites Application for 500 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Rourkela Steel Plant Invites Application for 10 Doctor Recruitment 2023
- MMMOCL Invites Application for Chief Fire Officer, General Manager Recruitment 2023
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 5 Project Officer-I Recruitment 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 79 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Apprentice - Peon Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Junior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Invites Application for 5 Contractual Drilling Engineer, Contractual Geologist and Contractual Chemist Recruitment 2023