Central Institute of Indian Languages Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Consultant - ( 01 Posts) Posts||4th May 2021||Hunsur Road, Mysore|
|Retired Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th January 2021||Hunsur Road, Mysore|
|Senior Fellow - ( 5 Posts) Posts||24th December 2020||Hunsur Road, Mysore|
|Associate Fellow - ( 10 Posts) Posts|
|Senior Resource Person - ( 3 Posts) Posts||23rd November 2020||Manasagangotri, Mysore|
|Junior Resource Person - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
|Project Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th March 2020||Hunsur Road, Mysore|
|Senior Fellow - ( 5 Posts) Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - ( 5 Posts) Posts||27th March 2020|
|Associate Fellow - ( 10 Posts) Posts|
|Guest Lecturer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd August 2019||CIIL, Bhubaneswar|
|Chief Resource Person - ( 2 Posts) Posts||21st April 2019||Manasgangothri, Mysore|
|Senior Resource Person - ( 7 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Resource Person - ( 37 Posts) Posts||21st April 2019|
About Central Institute of Indian Languages Recruitment
About Central Institute of Indian Languages
The Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) is an Indian research and teaching institute located in Mysore, part of the Language Bureau of the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It was established on 17 July 1969.
Aims and Objectives:
Advices and Assists Central as well as State Governments in the matters of language;
Contributes to the development of all Indian Languages by creating content and corpus;
Protects and Documents Minor, Minority, and Tribal Languages; Promotes Linguistic harmony by teaching 15 Indian languages to non-native learners.
CIIL jobs are available for the following posts Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operator (Urdu).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor Degree in Commerce/Economics + MBA/ MCom, BA in URDU language/literature/linguistics + Diploma in DTP applications + Good Speed in Urdu Typing for a great career at Central Institute of Indian Languages.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Central Institute Indian Languages government jobs or sarkari naukri for Central Institute Indian Languages. Get full details of Central Institute Indian Languages jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Central Institute Indian Languages Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Central Institute Indian Languages Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Central Institute Indian Languages in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Central Institute Indian Languages in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Central Institute Indian Languages as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Central Institute Indian Languages today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Central Institute Indian Languages for FREE. You can also get Central Institute Indian Languages Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Delhi High Court Invites Application for Common Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Project Associate, Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre of Biomedical Research (CBMR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Invites Application for Programmer, Scientist and Various Posts
- NCDIR Bangalore Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for Office Attendant and Various Posts
- Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Invites Application for 30 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Head Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Clerk cum Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2021