Govt Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Institute of Psychiatry Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Institute of Psychiatry. The other Related Jobs Central Institute of Psychiatry Recruitment Notification
Professor, Associate Professor, Library and Information Officer ( 04 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 18th April 2023
Job Location: Kanke, Ranchi
Pay Scale: INR78800-209200
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Technical Project Co-ordinator, Assistant Professor Or Senior, consultant More Vacancies - ( 36 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 10 October 2022|
| Ward Attendant and Various Posts - ( 97 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30th September 2022|
| DTC Coordinator and Training and Field Coordinator - ( 3 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 24 May 2022|
| Staff Car Driver - ( 02 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 7th July 2022|
| Library and Information Officer, Professor , More Vacancies - ( 4 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 12 May 2022|
| Senior Radiographer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 23 May 2022|
About Central Institute of Psychiatry Recruitment
About Central Institute of Psychiatry
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is CIP Full Form?
The Full Form of CIP is Central Institute of Psychiatry. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for CIP?
Candidates can apply for CIP 2023 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the CIP official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the CIP 2023 will be mentioned in PDF released by CIP. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for CIP 2023.
How can I join in CIP?
First candidates should check the official notification released by CIP. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying CIP will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the CIP only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for CIP?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in CIP.
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Network Technician Recruitment 2023
- ICMR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Project Scientist Support, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ACTREC Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff, Laboratory Technician, SRF Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 771 Non Teaching Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023