CPCL Recruitment 2022 for Director
Vacancy Circular No:
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
105-109 Ansal Chambers-Ino-3 Bhikaji cama Place,RK Puram, New Delhi, 110066 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CPCL Job Notification 2022 For Director Post - 290000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) - Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal: Minimum - 40 years, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.; Others: Minimum - 40 years, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||160000 - 290000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||23 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: CA, MBA/PGDM
Advt.No. - 43/2022
1. Name of the Post: Director (Finance)
2. Scale of the Post: Rs. 160000-290000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities: The Director (Finance) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Managing Director. He/She is overall incharge of finance, accounts and funds management of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating related policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
4. Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings:-
(a) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
(b) Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
(c) State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 1000 crore or more;
(d) Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 1000 crore or more. Preference would be given to candidates from listed Companies. (* The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
(i) The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course having specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Preference would be given to Chartered Accountant.
(ii) Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications.
(iii) Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned in Para 4(iii) below. In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification.
(i) The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute.
(ii) Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
(iii) ‘The relevant experience’ in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
7. Pay Scale: ((a)Central Public Sector Enterprises Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 8520-10050 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 43200-66000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 100000-260000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA) Pre-revised
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 8700 (CDA)
(viii) Rs. 123100-215900 (Level 13) CDA
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(b) (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Director in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.
(ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Brigadier in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
(c) Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
8. Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
9. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
160000 - 290000(Per Month)
Age Limit: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) - Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal: Minimum - 40 years, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.; Others: Minimum - 40 years, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
How to Apply:
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 01/06/2022. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be Rejected.
(a) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified; Or
(b) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Published on: 23 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. The other Related Jobs Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Junior Engineering Assistant - ( 72 Posts) Posts
New No:536 Anna Salai Teynampet , Chennai
|Last Date: 14 April 2022|
| Junior Engineering Assistant IV - ( 58 Posts) Posts
New No:536 Anna Salai Teynampet , Chennai
|Last Date: 13 April 2022|
About Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment
About Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), one of the leading group companies of IndianOil’s, was conceived in 1960s as a 2.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) refinery designed to produce fuels and lubes base stock. At CPCL, the past five decades have an eventful, growth-oriented phase as the CPCL family built the organisation to reach the present stature of 10.5 MMTPA capacity.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) was established in the year 1965. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited is oil and gas corporation. CPCL has its headquarters in Chennai. The main products of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited are LPG, Motor Spirit, Superior Kerosene, Aviation Turbine Fuel, High Speed Diesel, Naphtha, Bitumen, Lube Base Stocks, Paraffin Wax, Fuel Oil, Hexane and Petrochemical feed stocks.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Refinery Operator (Chemical), Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Technician (Vocational) Apprentice, Fireman, Refinery Operator, Refinery Technician, Senior Officer (Research & Development), Senior Officer (R & D), Engineer - Electrical, Hindi Translator, Steno-Typist.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Chemical / Petroleum / Petrochemical Engineering / Technology (OR) Degree in B.Sc. with Chemistry as a major subject, SSLC / Xth pass with I.T.I. certificate affiliated to NCVT, Diploma in Engineering in the respective Discipline, HSC (+2) Vocational course in
Office Management / Secretaryship, Matriculate + Knowledge of English (reading & writing) + Fireman's Certificate course, Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in
Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Communications Engineering, Diploma in Automobile Engineering, PhD in Chemistry preferably in the field of Analytical / Organic / Petrochemical / Polymers / Heterogeneous catalysis, Master's Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject, Graduate + having Shorthand (English) in lower / intermediate grade and Typewriting (English) in higher grade, for a great career at Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR 160000 - 290000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Director job at Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 105-109 Ansal Chambers-Ino-3 Bhikaji cama Place, RK Puram
What is Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Director: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Director: 1 Posts, is 1st June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st June, 2022
- District Court Nabarangpur Invites Application for 21 Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Typist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty, Office Assistant, Counsellor Recruitment 2022
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Invites Application for 93 Warden, Lab Assistant and Various Posts
- DRPCAU Invites Application for Dean, Registrar Recruitment 2022
- Govind Ballabh Pant University Agriculture And Technology (GBPUAT) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- DMER Punjab Invites Application for 178 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2022
- International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Invites Application for Faculty Fellow Recruitment 2022