Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2022 for Director
Vacancy Circular No:
Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ECL Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) - Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal: Minimum - 40 years, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.; Others: Minimum - 40 years, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||160000 - 290000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||08 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||17 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: N/A
1. Name of the Post: Director(Technical)
2. Scale of the Post: Rs. 160000-290000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities: Director (Technical) is a member of the Board of Directors of ECL and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He/She is responsible for operation of mines and also of field activities, technical functions and safety of mines.
4. Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings:-
(a) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
(b) Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
(c) State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 750 crore or more;
(d) Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 750 crore or more. Preference would be given to candidates from listed Companies. (* The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
5. Qualification: The applicant should be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act.
6. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years cumulative experience/exposure during the last ten years in Mining Operations or Mine Planning at a senior management level in an organization of repute.
7. Pay Scale: ((a)Central Public Sector Enterprises Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 8520-10050 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 43200-66000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 100000-260000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA) Pre-revised
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 8700 (CDA)
(viii) Rs. 123100-215900 (Level 13) CDA
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(b) The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Brigadier in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application
(c) Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
8. Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
9. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier
160000 - 290000(Per Month)
Age Limit: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) - Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal: Minimum - 40 years, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.; Others: Minimum - 40 years, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
How to Apply:
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 17/05/2022. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be Rejected.
(a) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified; Or
(b) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Published on: 08 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Eastern Coalfields Limited. The other Related Jobs Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
- Ranchi - Jharkhand Last Date: 24 May 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts ECL Job Notification 2022 For Director Post - 290000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details ECL Job Notification 2022 For Director Post - 290000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2022 Details Job Role Director Education Requirement B.Tech, B.E Total Vacancy 1 Post Job Locations Ranchi Age Limit On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) () Minimum: 40 years. (11) Maximum: 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. The age of superannuation is 60 years. Experience 10 - 15 years Salary 160000 - 290000(Per Month) Posted on 28 Apr
|Last Date: 24 May 2022|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 16 June 2022|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 17 May 2022|
| Mining Sirdar Grade C - ( 313 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 10 March 2022|
| Clerk Grade III - ( 195 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 February 2022|
| Advisor - ( 1 Posts) Posts
HOD (EE), ECL
|Last Date: 25 January 2022|
About Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment
About Eastern Coalfields Limited
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR 160000 - 290000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Director job at Eastern Coalfields Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodhi Road, New Delhi
What is Eastern Coalfields Limited Director: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Director: 1 Posts, is 17th March, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th March, 2022
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Invites Application for 8 Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Cantonment Board Invites Application for Gynaecologist, Anaesthetist Recruitment 2022
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Scientist, Senior Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Central University Of Haryana (CUH) Invites Application for 50 Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022
- Sri Venkateswara College Invites Application for 50 Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022
- NCMRWF Invites Application for 46 Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) Invites Application for Work Assistant, Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Food Craft Institute Aligarh (FCI Aligarh) Invites Application for Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Invites Application for 6 Doctor Recruitment 2022
- New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) Invites Application for Chief Medical Officer (HOD) Recruitment 2022
- Assam Agricultural University Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Subordinate Selection Service Board Invites Application for 44 Hostel Superintendent cum PTI Recruitment 2022