Govt Indian Institute Of Public Administration (IIPA) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
IIPA Recruitment 2021-2022 iipa.org.in Jobs. Latest Job: Walk-in-interview for Research Officer at Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA), New Delhi.
Indian Institute of Public Adminsitration (IIPA) was inaugaurated on 29th March 1954. The purpose of establishing IIPA was to undertake such academic activities that would enhance the managerial capabilities and leadership qualities of the government executives and other public service organization. Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Data Entry Operator, System Analyst, Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor (Various Discipline), Junior Investigator, Professional Assistant (Library), Production Assistant-Cum-Proof Reader, Research Officer, Field Investigator, Data Entry Operator, Registrar. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate with Proficiency in Computer Operation, BCA Or MCA in Development in Maintenance of Software Applications, Ph.D. Degree in the concerned disciplines, Senior Secondary/Graduate in Social Sciences with Economics / Commerce Background, Master's Degree in Library Science or Bachelor's Degree in Library Science with Master's Degree in any other subject, Post Graduate with Diploma in Printing Technology, Master's Degree in Social Sciences / Law / Economics / Social Work, Graduate + Knowledge of MS Office, 12th Pass + MS Office, Master's degree, for a great career at Indian Institute of Public Administration.
Indian Institute of Public Administration Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Research Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th September 2019||Ring Road, New Delhi|
|Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12th October 2018||I.P. Estate, Ring Road|
|Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th August 2018||I.P. Estate, Ring Road|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Research Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th July 2018||Indraprastha Estate, Ring Road|
|System Analyst - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Data Entry Operator - ( 2 Posts) Posts||26th July 2018|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About Indian Institute of Public Administration Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Public Administration
The Indian Institute of Public Administration, established as an autonomous body under the Registration of Societies Act, was inaugurated on March 29, 1954 by Shri Jawaharlal Nehru who was the first President of the Society. Its establishment was an outcome of a survey of public administration in the country carried out in 1953 by Dean Paul H. Appleby, a Consultant with the Ford Foundation, at the invitation by the Government of India. The basic purpose of establishing this Institute was to undertake such academic activities as would enhance the leadership qualities and managerial capabilities of the executives in the government and other public service organization. Its main objectives are:
· to promote and provide for the study of public administration and economic and political science with special reference to public administration and the machinery of government and for educational purposes incidental thereto;
· to undertake, organize and facilitate study courses, conferences and lectures and research in matters relating to public administration and the machinery of government.
· to undertake and provide for the publication of journals and of research papers and books, and
· to maintain information services to facilitate the study of public administration and spreading information in regard thereto.
The activities of the Institute are organized in four inter-related areas of Research, Training, Advisory and Consultancy Services and Dissemination of Information. While the Institute undertakes research studies on substantive issues at its own initiative, it conducts, research in specific areas of practical importance, which are normally sponsored by the Government and national/ international organizations. It also offers consultancy services in operational areas to the Government and Public Sector Undertakings. It conducts a good number of long and short-duration training programmes. Besides two organs Indian Journal of Public Administration and Nagarlok, the Institute also publishes a bibliographic journal Documentation in Public Administration and a monthly Newsletter.
Indian Institute of Public Administration
Indraprastha Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi-110002.
Fax.(O) +91-11-23702440, +91-11-23356528
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Indian Institute Of Public Administration government jobs or sarkari naukri for Indian Institute Of Public Administration. Get full details of Indian Institute Of Public Administration jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Indian Institute Of Public Administration Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Indian Institute Of Public Administration Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Indian Institute Of Public Administration in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Indian Institute Of Public Administration in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Indian Institute Of Public Administration as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Indian Institute Of Public Administration today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Indian Institute Of Public Administration for FREE. You can also get Indian Institute Of Public Administration Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- GMCH Purulia Invites Application for 6 Medical Technologist Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Project Technician and Various Posts
- District Mission Coordinator South West Garo Hills Invites Application for 7 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Directorate of Health Services Manipur (DHS Manipur) Invites Application for 374 MTS, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University (NMU) Invites Application for 5 Registrar and Various Posts
- Karnatak University Invites Application for 15 Junior Engineer, Fitter and Various Posts
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) Invites Application for 100 Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Army Invites Application for JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course (Oct 2021)
- BHEL Invites Application for 11 Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NAARM Invites Application for 9 Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021
- NISER Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 6 Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Invites Application for 50 General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021