Govt Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Rare Earths Limited. The other Related Jobs Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Deputy General Manager (DGM) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 29th May 2023|
| Manager, Deputy Manager - ( 07 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 26th December 2022|
| Apprentices - ( 103 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30 August 2022|
| Manager (Security) / Senior Manager (Security) - ( 03 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 9th July 2022|
| Diploma Trainee, Graduate Trainee - (92 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 07 July 2022|
About Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment
About Indian Rare Earths Limited
IREL (India) Limited is a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. It was incorporated in 1950 to cater to the mineral requirements of India's atomic energy program.
IREL operates in the field of mining, refining, and processing of rare earth minerals and beach sand minerals such as ilmenite, rutile, zircon, monazite, and garnet. It also produces value-added products like synthetic rutile and titanium dioxide pigment. These minerals find extensive use in various industries such as aerospace, defense, electronics, ceramics, and paints.
The company has two operating units located in the states of Kerala and Odisha in India, and a marketing office in Mumbai. IREL is committed to sustainable development and has implemented various measures to minimize its environmental impact and promote social responsibility. It has been recognized with several awards for its contribution to the minerals and mining industry in India.
Indian Rare Earths Limited was established on 18th August 1950. Its headquarters is located at Mumbai. Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) is owned by the government and is located in Mumbai. IREL is jointly owned by the Government of India and Government of Travancore Cochin. It was established for commercial scale processing of monazite sand for the recovery of thorium. IREL corporate office is in Mumbai and it produces/sells six heavy minerals namely ilmenite, rutile, zircon, monazite, sillimanite, and garnet as well as various value added products. Corporate Research Centre is located at Kollam, Kerala and carries out research in the field of value added products from beach sand minerals, undertakes consultancy projects etc. Indian Rare Earths Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Steno Typist, Junior Clerk, Peon & Attendant, Tradesman (Operation), Helper, Light Vehicle Driver, Chemist, Junior Geologist, Junior Chemist, Sr. Manager (Marketing), Officer (Medical)/ Officer (Secretarial Services), Junior Driver, Tradesman, Manager (Medical), Dy. Manager (Medical)/ Sr. Medical Officer, Medical Officer (Female), Doctor, General Manager (Marketing), Dy. General Manager (Marketing), Pharmacist, Mining Mate, Chief General Manager (HRM), Dy. Manager (Finance), Sr. Officer (Finance), Dy. General Manager (Materials), Sr. Manager (Materials), Temporary Doctors/ Consulting Physicians. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. and shorthand 100 w.p.m, VIII Std, ITI Certificate holder, Light Vehicle Driving License, M.Sc. (In-organic Chemistry), Bachelor of Science Degree with specialization in Geology/Applied Geology, Bachelor of Science Degree with specialization in Inorganic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry; BE, B.Tech. and B.Sc. Engineering or M.Tech in Geo-exploration /Geoscience; 8th Class with Heavy Vehicle License, MBBS(Allopathic System); Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA/MA/MSW with specialization in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations; ACA / AICWA, B.E./B.Tech in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Chemical / Metallurgy / Mining / Mineral/ Civil with Post graduate Degree / Diploma / MBA with specialization in Materials Management, SSLC pass with Diploma in Pharmacy, for a great career at Indian Rare Earths Limited.
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 56 Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Invites Application for 198 Junior Resident (JR) Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Invites Application for 133 Block Educational Officer Recruitment 2023
- NHM Gariaband Invites Application for 133 Staff Nurse, Supervisor and Various Posts
- NHM Parbhani Invites Application for 98 Staff Nurse, Supervisor and Various Posts
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Invites Application for Medical Superintendent, Chief Librarian, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023
- Jaipur National University Invites Application for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT Delhi) Invites Application for Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NHM Chandigarh Invites Application for Programme Manager, Infrastructure Consultant and Procurement Consultant Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Chandigarh (NHM Chandigarh) Invites Application for Data Analyst Recruitment 2023