KPSC Recruitment 2022 for 164 Boat Lascar, Pharmacist and Various Posts
Kerala Public Service Commission Boat Lascar, Pharmacist, and Various Posts Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Boat Lascar, Pharmacist and Various Posts in Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 20 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Boat Lascar, Pharmacist, and Various Posts Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.keralapsc.org/ recruitment 2022 page.
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.keralapsc.org/. Kerala Public Service Commission selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Kerala. More details of www.keralapsc.org/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Boat Lascar, Pharmacist and Various Posts
Boat Lascar, Pharmacist and Various Posts
-, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Malappuram, Idukki, Wayanad, - Kerala
Number of Vacancy: 164 Posts
|Company||Kerala Public Service Commission|
1. Literacy in Malayalam or Tamil or Kannada.
2. Possession of current Lascar's Licence.
Pharmacist: (1) Pass in SSLC or its equivalent. (2) A pass certificate obtained after successful completion of Nurse-cumPharmacist Training Course (Homoeopathy)/Certificate Course in Pharmacy (Homoeopathy) conducted by the Government of Kerala or its equivalent qualification recognised by the Government. (For More Details please refer to official notification)
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
27900-63700/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-41 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
1. Last date for receipt of applications :- 20.07.2022 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
2. Candidates must register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION' with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the 'Apply Now' button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2012.
3. Candidate who are creating New Profile from 01.01.2022 should upload their Photograph taken within a period of 6 months. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
4. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the print out of the application by clicking on the link `My applications' in their profile.
5. All correspondence with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original Documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
Published on: 20 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Kerala Public Service Commission. The other Related Jobs Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Kerala Public Service Commission
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare a ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) select applicants for civil service jobs in Kerala. KPSC has its head office at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala Public Service Commission was established on 1st November 1956. Kerala Public Service Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to civil services and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requirement, conduct is written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment based on their merit. Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Studio Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Head Draftsman (Civil), Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic), Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Watchman, Workshop Instructor, Demonstrator, Technician (Electrician), High School Assistant, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant, Male Warder, Technician (Electronics), Junior Public Health Nurse, Livestock Inspector (Poultry Asst/ Milk Recorder/ Store-Keeper/ Enumerator, Driver, Lower Division Clerk, Lecturer in Arabic/ Urdu/ Philosophy, Senior Lecturer in Pathology/ Cardiology, Lecturer in Kriya Sharir/ Radiation Physics, Skilled Assistant, Part Time Junior Language Teacher, Tractor Driver, Stenographer, Personnel Officer, Assistant Engineer, Technician (Refrigerator Mechanic), Junior Consultant, Pharma Chemist, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Higher Secondary School Teacher (Computer Science), Lecturer in Panchkarma, Veterinary Surgeon, Lecturer in Statistics, Research Assistant (Sociology), System Administrator, Divisional Accountant, Agricultural Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in National Diploma or BFA in Painting, Sculpture or Applied Art, Degree in B.Sc / B.Tech Engineering (Civil), Degree in Arabic, S.S.L.C. + Working Knowledge of both Tamil and Malayalam languages, Pass in Standard VI (New), Diploma in Printing Technology/Engineering, S.S.L.C. + ITI/NAC/NTC in the trade concerned, Bachelors Degree or Postgraduate Degree with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject and B.Ed/B.T. in the concerned subject, SSLC + Diploma/Certificate in Ayurveda Pharmacists Course, Degree + Diploma in Computer Application (DCA), Master's Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned subject/M.Tech Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology/Software Engineering OR Master's Degree in Computer Application/Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Master's Degree in Anthropology / Sociology, B.Sc Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture, for a great career at Kerala Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 164 vacancies in total. Boat Lascar, Pharmacist and Various Posts: 164 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Boat Lascar, Pharmacist and Various Posts, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Boat Lascar, Pharmacist and Various Posts: INR 27900,
When can I can apply for Boat Lascar, Pharmacist and Various Posts, Skills / Eligibility job at Kerala Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Palakkad
What is Kerala Public Service Commission Boat Lascar, Pharmacist and Various Posts: 164 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission Boat Lascar, Pharmacist and Various Posts: 164 Posts, is 20th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Boat Lascar, Pharmacist and Various Posts, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th July, 2022
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for 72 Professor, Additional Professor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Chief Warden/ Deputy Chief Warden Recruitment 2023
- Indian Oil Corporation Invites Application for 65 Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Physicist Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV) Invites Application for Media Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Fitter Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Nagpur (IIM Nagpur) Invites Application for Assistant Officer Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Nagpur (IIM Nagpur) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Nagpur (IIM Nagpur) Invites Application for Officer Recruitment 2023
- Cochin Shipyard Invites Application for 4 Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Engineers India Limited (EIL) Invites Application for 4 Executive Recruitment 2023