Govt National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NALSA Recruitment 2021-2022 nalsa.gov.in National Legal Services Authority. Latest Job: National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) Invites Application for Law Researcher Recruitment 2020.
The National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) provides free Legal Services to the weaker sections of the society and organizes Lok Adalats for amicable settlement of disputes. NALSA is located in New Delhi. In each and every State, State Legal Services Authority has been constituted to give effect to the policies and directions of the National Legal Services Authority and to give free legal services to the people and conduct Lok Adalats in the State. In every District, District Legal Services Authority has been constituted to implement Legal Services Programmes in the District. The District Legal Services Authority is located in the District Courts Complex in every District. National legal Services Authority recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director, Under Secretary, Section Officer, Accountant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk. Interested candidates can pursue courses in degree in law, Sr. Secondary/12th Pass + Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. (English), for a great career at National legal Services Authority.
National Legal Services Authority Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Law Researcher - ( 2 Posts) Posts||15th July 2020||Jamnagar House, New Delhi|
|Stenographer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th March 2020||Jamnagar House, New Delhi|
|Assistant Librarian - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Secretariate Assistant - ( 3 Posts) Posts||29th March 2020|
About National Legal Services Authority Recruitment
About National Legal Services Authority
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is NALSA Full Form?
The Full Form of NALSA is National Legal Services Authority. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for NALSA?
Candidates can apply for NALSA 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the NALSA official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the NALSA 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by NALSA. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for NALSA 2020.
How can I join in NALSA?
First candidates should check the official notification released by NALSA. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying NALSA will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the NALSA only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for NALSA?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in NALSA.
What is the official website of NALSA?
The official website of NALSA nalsa.gov.in.
Where can I find latest NALSA recruitment notices?
You can find all the latest vacancies in NALSA on mysarkarinaukri. It gets updated as soon as announced on mysarkarinaukri.com
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for National Legal Services Authority government jobs or sarkari naukri for National Legal Services Authority. Get full details of National Legal Services Authority jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, National Legal Services Authority Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 National Legal Services Authority Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for National Legal Services Authority in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for National Legal Services Authority in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for National Legal Services Authority as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for National Legal Services Authority today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for National Legal Services Authority for FREE. You can also get National Legal Services Authority Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- PGIMER Chandigarh Invites Application for 3 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 15 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 17 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Executive Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Chief Manager Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Surveyor, Farm Manager and Various Posts
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 9 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 83 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021